Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Very pleasant.

And 'arry's prediction that 'we can still catch Leicester' makes it even better.

I love it that I haven't got to change my avatar back from the last change last night. Cheers Millwall :)

Just got back from daughters 18 year birthday bash........an Arsenal fan told me the news:038:We´re back where we belong!!
Just poured myself an Everards to celebrate....will have to settle for the one ´cos have work to do getting ready for monday´s exam:icon_eek:
It´s been a long road and a long time coming, but it´s been a privilege sharing it with You all:056::beer:CHEERS!

Just got back from daughters 18 year birthday bash........an Arsenal fan told me the news:038:We´re back where we belong!!
Just poured myself an Everards to celebrate....will have to settle for the one ´cos have work to do getting ready for monday´s exam:icon_eek:
It´s been a long road and a long time coming, but it´s been a privilege sharing it with You all:056::beer:CHEERS!
:056:

Here here!

Could be an interesting evening.

QPR could be lucky to get anything out of their tie at Ewood Park; A depleted Blackpool shouldn´t give Sheep too many problems; Burnley looking to overturn their Oakwell hoodoo; Wigan expected to continue their good run and Reading needing to seriously get back on track away at Bournemouth, who could, themselves make a play-off stake by winning:038:

Could be an interesting evening.

QPR could be lucky to get anything out of their tie at Ewood Park; A depleted Blackpool shouldn´t give Sheep too many problems; Burnley looking to overturn their Oakwell hoodoo; Wigan expected to continue their good run and Reading needing to seriously get back on track away at Bournemouth, who could, themselves make a play-off stake by winning:038:

Really hope Bournemouth sneak into the play-offs. Love to see them get promoted. If not then I'd probably actually like to see Derby go up, even though I don't mind Wigan it would be nice to have a derby game in the Prem to look forward to.

Really hope Bournemouth sneak into the play-offs. Love to see them get promoted. If not then I'd probably actually like to see Derby go up, even though I don't mind Wigan it would be nice to have a derby game in the Prem to look forward to.

It would be feckin´great, wouldn´t it?!:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670