Out of Contract Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
seconded, is Johnson only on a one year deal ??

According to boc, he is out of contract at the end of the season, it was only a one year deal. I must admit, I thought he would be a good signing for us, old head amongst the youngsters, got stuck in, etc., but he just hasn't been good enough.

According to boc, he is out of contract at the end of the season, it was only a one year deal. I must admit, I thought he would be a good signing for us, old head amongst the youngsters, got stuck in, etc., but he just hasn't been good enough.

Good idea,Wrong player IMO...never rated him

Good idea,Wrong player IMO...never rated him

Quite always looked sheer bad judgement - the sort that never learns from past mistakes.

Not good enough to play in the same league for the Baggies - but we sign him.

Previous examples of where over the hill players come here to boost their pensions - but we sign him.

We meed a manager who looks for untapped potential elsewhere - not picks up the scraps that the man on the outer circle bus knew wouldn't work.

I like Kisnorbo and McAulay too.....and Hume and Fryatt (when in form).

for me the jury is still out on mccauley but the rest id probably agree as long as fryatt sorts himself out...i was going by the list of those whose contracts are up next year :)

I'd like to see all except Johnson get new contracts. Get Tiatto and Johansson on 12 month extensions.

Tiatto has already said that he will not be seeking a new contract and that he hopes to be playing in Australia next season.

Didn't he say the same last year until RK begged him to stay?

And he's saying wait and see now:

Whether Tiatto will still be at City after this season to see any squad strengthening remains in doubt.

The former Australia international's contract at the Walkers Stadium expires at the end of this season, and he has been linked with a move back Down Under to play for Melbourne Victory in the A-League.

While Tiatto has made no secret of his desire to play in Australia before retiring, he again reiterated his intention to decide on his future at the end of this season.

"At the moment, I am concentrating on playing week in and week out," he said.

"I will decide at the end of the season. I don't want to have any distractions and want to concentrate on Leicester."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669