Paddy McCarthy Signs for Charlton for 650K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecking Loyal Captain Loyal To The Club, Yeah Right, He Fecked Off In Less Then 2 Minutes

I think we got the good deal out of that one to be honest.

I find that quiet a strange comment seeing how much action we've seen in the last week!

I also find it strange how anyone can be so negative when the managers been in the job for a week.

Strange too how people can be so positive, for the same reasons

Being harder to please and being postive are completely seperate things.

You seem to be suggesting that i have lower standards, that it not the case.
But I believe in being positive about something and not making pre-judging opinions. The whole innocent until prove guilt thing.

...that is until it all goes tits up.

Thats not what i meant. surely not 'pre judging' should prevent you feeling positive too. Untill you have a reason to? :102:

Last edited:
I find that quiet a strange comment seeing how much action we've seen in the last week!

I also find it strange how anyone can be so negative when the managers been in the job for a week.

I'm not being negative just questioning the over the top excitement. He used the word bollocks in a press conference and some have made up their mind that he is the second coming of christ.

It'll take a bit more than profanity to win me over. Carl Cort doesn't thats for sure.

I'm not being negative just questioning the over the top excitement. He used the word bollocks in a press conference and some have made up their mind that he is the second coming of christ.

It'll take a bit more than profanity to win me over. Carl Cort doesn't thats for sure.

Yes, the use of the word bollocks is exactly why. Not in anyway due to the fact that in terms of excitement this last week alone has topped the whole of last season. They may not be big neames, but at least things are changing.

Yes, the use of the word bollocks is exactly why. Not in anyway due to the fact that in terms of excitement this last week alone has topped the whole of last season. They may not be big neames, but at least things are changing.

You are excited easily then.

Carl Cort, a 35 year old defender, a goal keeper Craig Levein decided not to sign and an unknown kid.

Its like christmas I tell thee.

You expected 20year old future Ronaldos?

Nope, but If Milan wants to get out of this league inside of three years he will have to do better than Carl Cort and some unknowns.

Of course I don't expect silly signings...I know we aren't a big club.

Nope, but If Milan wants to get out of this league inside of three years he will have to do better than Carl Cort and some unknowns.

I don't think these signings are bad signing, but that's just my opinion. I don't necessarilythink they are good either, I am just going to wait to give them a chance.

Carl Cort fit would score at this level, no doubt. N'Gotty has just got promotion out of this division, keeper? No idea, but is rated, Sappybum is an amazing prospect... Perhaps not ground-breaking, but good transfers potentially IMO.

Who would you realistically like to see at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669