Paddy McCarthy Signs for Charlton for 650K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is harping on about PM's sendings off - what about Kisnorbo? His sending off at Hereford was pure stupidity, and if I recall I think he was captain for that game too. It lead to him missing 3 games at a crucial point in the season.

Everyone is harping on about PM's sendings off - what about Kisnorbo? His sending off at Hereford was pure stupidity, and if I recall I think he was captain for that game too. It lead to him missing 3 games at a crucial point in the season.

Only similarity between the two. ;)

Maybe there is something in the armband that makes you acted like a headless feckwit? :102:

Only similarity between the two. ;)

I think they have quite a bit in common actually...especially the way Kisnorbo manhandles players in the penalty area, pulling at the oppo players shirts etc.

It annoyed me somewhat that Paddy used to get slated for doing that, but Kisnorbo was far worse last season for those things and no one seemed to get on his case as much as they did Paddy's.

bring it on

I seriously thought about 'bringing it on' for a while but I am a man of principles and it just isn't right making fun of the menatally handicapped. There will be no battle of wits I'm afraid...you are clearly unarmed.

oh and your mum!:icon_lol::icon_wink

He wasn't as good as some make out, as Fitz says he was a liability. If he was passionate about playing for us he would have signed the contract. When he was out injured and the City played matches, more times than not he was at home and not watching the match, some passionate committed captain eh?

I think 650K is well over the top to what he is worth.

Maybe he was passionate about playing for us and was pissed off at the others who werent so decided to go somewhere that actually cared?

I seriously thought about 'bringing it on' for a while but I am a man of principles and it just isn't right making fun of the menatally handicapped. There will be no battle of wits I'm afraid...you are clearly unarmed.

oh and your mum!:icon_lol::icon_wink

there is no need to get personal :icon_bigg

I think they have quite a bit in common actually...especially the way Kisnorbo manhandles players in the penalty area, pulling at the oppo players shirts etc.

It annoyed me somewhat that Paddy used to get slated for doing that, but Kisnorbo was far worse last season for those things and no one seemed to get on his case as much as they did Paddy's.

Considering how many goals Kisnorbo stopped last season, it think it equals it out. Cant remember many McCarthy last-ditch tackles......

Plenty the season before though:icon_razz

Anyhoo I still think Kisnorbo has been as big a culprit of that as Paddy, just cos he's a better player doesn't mean it's ok for him to drag a player about by his shirt, tbh if refs did their jobs properly he could've given away penalties in double figures....which would also cancel out his last ditch tackles!:icon_razz

Considering how many goals Kisnorbo stopped last season, it think it equals it out. Cant remember many McCarthy last-ditch tackles......

I remember a good few and I also remeber him breaking his nose trying to prevent a goal.

But you know how clouded people's judgement becomes after a couple of good performances, fans seem to be less 'militant' with a player.

McCarthy was raw and still learning, never had the manager to suit at City IMO.

Has now though I'd wager...

Whereas we have found a cocky geezer who seems to have clouded people's judgement before a ball has even been kicked simply by referencing his aunties apparent lack of testicular fortitude.

Who needs action when you've got words.

*Cringe*

*Sorry I'm in one hell of a moany mood right now*

Maybe he was passionate about playing for us and was pissed off at the others who werent so decided to go somewhere that actually cared?

no he wasn't.......

bit of a comment there which you didn't think through enough

Has now though I'd wager...

Whereas we have found a cocky geezer who seems to have clouded people's judgement before a ball has even been kicked simply by referencing his aunties apparent lack of testicular fortitude.

Who needs action when you've got words.

I find that quiet a strange comment seeing how much action we've seen in the last week!

I also find it strange how anyone can be so negative when the managers been in the job for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669