Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, why pick on me, you fecker

Other people said it too

Oi, why pick on me, you fecker

Other people said it too
True.
Originally Posted by Melton Fox

Indeed Homer, the Chelsea Dagger doo wop worked well.

Well don't worry Homer you're not quite as insightful as Spion

this was Spion talking about Martin Allen
Hehe. Did you see him in the centre circle before the teams came out acting the cheerleader?

Class. He ain't going nowhere.

Last edited:
They gambled on promotion being achieved by the end of last season and lost. To be fair i would have thought that it would have happened at some point since they bought the club.

I too discount any chance of the club ever making money in this division and so the debt and interest will go on and on. At some point the ownership will change - it always does but whether this will be through a soft landing and over to new investors or through a crash landing who knows.
Of course promotion in the near future would change the dynamics of the situation and its too easrly for even me to predict that this isn't going to happen - any time soon enough.

Oh come on, you're desperate to!!!

Oh come on, you're desperate to!!!

All right then - it isn't going to happen any time soon because we will be no stronger next season than last season and/or the relegated clubs have a massively unfair advantage givenr the new financial restrictions (which look to be more serious impediments than I previously chose to understand) and/ or the owners seem tohave got a little tired of pouring money down the drain and/or our current and likely immediate term manager isn't too brilliant a tactician.

All right then - it isn't going to happen any time soon because we will be no stronger next season than last season and/or the relegated clubs have a massively unfair advantage givenr the new financial restrictions (which look to be more serious impediments than I previously chose to understand) and/ or the owners seem tohave got a little tired of pouring money down the drain and/or our current and likely immediate term manager isn't too brilliant a tactician.

Thats more like it!

I also regularly post under such pseudonyms as Profondo Rosso, Redditch Fox and Rhydal. Strangely I usually make more sense when I use their names.

I can confirm that you certainly make more sense when you post under the pseudonum of Redditch Fox - than I do. But then i do have a problem in that whilst I want to see some top tier proper football at the KP rather than the mundane so called Championship stuff - I also want a new manager which is most likely only to happen through proving me right i.e. ultimate failure on the pitch again next season.

It's not easy.

Its an interesting read this thread.

Plenty desperate to see Vardy move on and apparently our only premier league quality player is James.

Last edited:
A lot of the anti-Pearson rhetoric entirely disregards a person's capacity to learn from their experiences. Nigel Pearson will be a better manager next season than he was this. He'll learn from his mistakes and will have a better understanding of how to get his squad to respond. Anyone who thinks he won't deeply analyse what went wrong from Feb onwards is a fool.

The same applies for the squad.

The questions are around coaching staff and the personnel he's able to bring in should we be able to shift the dead wood.

Feeling quite smug about this.

Where is the evidence that NP learns from his experiences? He's had four seasons as a Championship manager, including his time at Hull. He's proved highly effective at being okay. Doing just enough to be top half, but not enough to get promotion. Shouldn't he have learnt something before now? Your confidence in NP is entirely misplaced on the basis of the evidence. Will you say the same in another year?

Yes ;)

Yes I'm only too aware of how wrong i was.

Its embarassing - but in a good way.

My only concern now is that we can hang on to him!

It was a thread in reaction to a traumatic season end. Not surprising that there was a fair amount of knee jerk reaction nonsense.

Those who wanted him out shouldn't feel embarrassed at all (apart from maybe Duzzer with his insider knowledge on Peestain getting the boot :icon_lol: )

It's a football forum - it's always full of wibble

It was a thread in reaction to a traumatic season end. Not surprising that there was a fair amount of knee jerk reaction nonsense.

Those who wanted him out shouldn't feel embarrassed at all (apart from maybe Duzzer with his insider knowledge on Peestain getting the boot :icon_lol: )

It's a football forum - it's always full of wibble

I didn't want him out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572