Pearson Proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes a mockery out of the story about Morrison storming off and slamming car doors last week.

Are you suggesting it didn't happen?

Are you suggesting it didn't happen?

If I did that it would imply that the person who told me was telling porkies! The source of the information can keep his hair on, I am not suggesting that at all :icon_wink

All I meant was that he obviously soon got over whatever his problem was (or was 'managed' to get over it) and the team was all one big happy family again.

Happiness in the camp, like in this forum, continues...........

He doesnt seem as happy as i would have thought : [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWR-SMb2oc[/YOUTUBE]

He doesnt seem as happy as i would have thought : [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWR-SMb2oc[/YOUTUBE]

I wish he would blow his nose properly before being interviewed.

No dis-respect Nigel has about as much personality as Pete Sampras had?..I am not saying he not doing a good job with city..But i cannot imagine that people are going to pay for an evening with Nigel Pearson in the future..Does anybody know him personally?..It's going to really interesting next season when we are under real pressure..I don't believe for one minute that MM will hand him an open check book..Loan players have been the solution this year but next year we are going to need to serious resourses

I have no problem with him being a closed book. We don't need soundbites or constant updates on what's going on. I don't want him to gush over players in the media either, his technique is obviously breeding a lot of confidence into the team over the season and that is all I care about.

No dis-respect Nigel has about as much personality as Pete Sampras had?..I am not saying he not doing a good job with city..But i cannot imagine that people are going to pay for an evening with Nigel Pearson in the future..

We had two clowns last season and look how that turned out.

I think Nigel speak to the media very well, he doesn't give anything away but will still say exactly how he feels.

I have no problem with him being a closed book. We don't need soundbites or constant updates on what's going on. I don't want him to gush over players in the media either, his technique is obviously breeding a lot of confidence into the team over the season and that is all I care about.

I think Nigel speak to the media very well, he doesn't give anything away but will still say exactly how he feels.

well said you 2 :038: pearson has a calmness about him, he doesnt get carried away whether we win or lose and i like that

Good point. ...But had a bit less resources than MA...he had to make the best of what was available and what he could loan

No dis-respect Nigel has about as much personality as Pete Sampras had?..I am not saying he not doing a good job with city..But i cannot imagine that people are going to pay for an evening with Nigel Pearson in the future..Does anybody know him personally?..It's going to really interesting next season when we are under real pressure..I don't believe for one minute that MM will hand him an open check book..Loan players have been the solution this year but next year we are going to need to serious resourses

Next season we will have different loan players.

well said you 2 :038: pearson has a calmness about him, he doesnt get carried away whether we win or lose and i like that

i actually find hes quite funny on RL interviews too, wouldnt surprise me if hes deliberatley taking the piss out of Stringer, by answering all his questions the exact opposite of the way he want, or by asking another question

He's calm but he does get carried away, you wanna see his reactions to wins away at Millwall and Hereford plus the goal on Monday.

I spoke to him for about 2 seconds and mumbled like a girl.

i meant he is calm when being interviewed - sorry wasnt clear :)

i meant he is calm when being interviewed - sorry wasnt clear :)

"Never assume because it makes an ASS out of U and ME" - I did that recently and it caused some good humoured legging pulling in my direction. :icon_redf :icon_razz :icon_bigg

"Never assume because it makes an ASS out of U and ME" - I did that recently and it caused some good humoured legging pulling in my direction. :icon_redf :icon_razz :icon_bigg

I used a nauseating platitude like that once, all I got was a slap.
Quite right too, I deserved it.

Pearson seems fine to me,not like the two utter clowns we had before him.He's done nothing to make me think he won't continue the good work but we shall see,people tend to have very high often unreal expectations and will want him out if we aren't up there come Christmas

Pearson seems fine to me,not like the two utter clowns we had before him.He's done nothing to make me think he won't continue the good work but we shall see,people tend to have very high often unreal expectations and will want him out if we aren't up there come Christmas

as I've mentioned before, some want him out at the end of this season, my grandad included, because apparantly he is a good coach and nothing more :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669