Pearson Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha, but we aren't allowed to see things in shades of grey - it has to be black and white. We have to have polar opinions rooted in the politics of envy because we don't earn money kicking a ball about.

We have to damn everyone who ever makes a **** up. We have to damn them all loudly and publicly to prove we are morally superior to them.

I'm not sure why this is the case but there has to be a damn good reason for it.

https://books.google.com/books/abou...ed.html?id=iRidBAAAQBAJ&source=kp_cover&hl=en

If you haven't already. Worth a read.

:)

On a serious note, if three people rob a house but only one of them kills the person inside, should they all receive the same sentence?

Dunno. But if 3 people go out to commit a murder and only one of them commits the act then they all get charged with murder.

He above all players at the club had to have the common sense to stay clear of any shenanigans.

If I was on business for the company I worked for and appeared in a similar video that was published online, I would expect to be fired, especially if the link between me and the company was obvious or published.

Suck it up Pearson and sympathisers, he ****ing deserved sacking more than he deserved his bent contract in the 1st place.

If it was my son I would not want it dragging through more media interest after it was seemingly finished, pair of muppets.

If I was on business for the company I worked for and appeared in a similar video that was published online, I would expect to be fired, especially if the link between me and the company was obvious or published.

Suck it up Pearson and sympathisers, he ****ing deserved sacking more than he deserved his bent contract in the 1st place.

If it was my son I would not want it dragging through more media interest after it was seemingly finished, pair of muppets.

There surely has to be more to it. Everyone that knows Pearson says how intelligent and considered he is. NP must consider there to be some exceptional circumstances that mean his son shouldn't be sacked - and whatever they may be we'll probably never find out.

No company would ever lay on such entertainment after all?

I doubt that was the case, seeing as both Pearson's parents were a few rooms away. Nothing stopping Pearson Jnr coming out and saying so either.

There surely has to be more to it. Everyone that knows Pearson says how intelligent and considered he is. NP must consider there to be some exceptional circumstances that mean his son shouldn't be sacked - and whatever they may be we'll probably never find out.

Having seen the video I don't think it matters if there is more to it.

I doubt that was the case, seeing as both Pearson's parents were a few rooms away. Nothing stopping Pearson Jnr coming out and saying so either.

Are you assuming that the older generations don't enjoy a good rimjob?

If Pea Son is really throwing his toys out of the pram because his son was sacked from a job he shouldn't have had in the first place then I'm glad he's gone. We move on, appoint Paul Ince and everyone is happy.

In the best post of the thread Matt B asked for evidence.
There has been no evidence. The club has not suggested that Pearson trying to save his son led to him being sacked. Nigel has not suggested that this was the reason.
Volpone who is usually one of the wiser posters condemns Nigel Pearson with no evidence except that of a Mirror journalist. If I was young and cutting edgel I would want to post WTF.

I am still confused.
The board makes the decision (rightly IMO) to sack the three players.
Nigel tries to save his son - an assumption though quite possible.
There are two obvious outcomes: either Nigel carries on without his son on the staff or Nigel resigns.
The board might be justified in sacking Nigel on this matter if he had made a public defence of his son or a public criticism of the board. Nigel did no such thing.

It has never been difficult to distinguish between Nigel Pearson and Russell Brand. Therefore I imagine he was as disgusted by the incident as any other decent person. However, family loyalty runs deep and it is rarely wise to criticise your own family to outsiders. We do not know what family pressures Nigel was under to "do what you can." James mother and grandparents might have found it difficult to understand that the matter was always going to be out of Nigel's hands.
Whatever support he gave to his son the situation was resolved, James was gone and both sides could have moved on.

I have no evidence and so it is just a hunch but my guess is that the Thailand video may have been an excuse. The "difference in perspective" may be that Nigel was not seen as the man to lead a global brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566