Pearson Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply unbelievable. Pearson has gone so far down in my estimation that he's now less than zero. Thank God he's gone. I'm so ashamed he was ever associated with our club. Forget about him.
A bit over the top at the end there methinks

The nepotism really bit him on the arse didn't it?

In the days that have followed I've found myself less and less bothered.

We were bottom for 140 days, his season was littered with bizarre bits of madness, he was abusive to a fan, his son (who had no reason to be picking up a check) acted like an utter dickhead. And I don't care what anyone else thinks...we put out a large share of absolutely shit performances for a lot of the season.

That run at the end of the season was wonderful, remarkable and I'll never forget it. He deserves loads of credit for it. Never seen a run quite like it.

But if they couldn't trust him to handle himself properly in front of the press and fans (especially as relates to his son)....they've done all they could. I don't blame the owners...I blame Pearson...his supporters should be mad at him for cocking up a great opportunity for himself and the club.

The second decision (of who replaces him) should be viewed on its own merits. I'll be gutted if it's Cotterill or Lennon. I can be critical of the replacement while still respecting the decision that a replacement was needed.

It now appears he left the owners with little option

Oh shit! The toaster has burnt the toast. I've had to sack off both out of the house.

It's simply unbelievable. The toaster has gone so far down in my estimation that it's now less than zero. Thank God it's gone. I'm so ashamed it was ever associated with our kitchen. I'm going to forget about it.

The fourth man? A member of the non-playing staff?

It says: “And he pointed out all the commentary was by one of the other players who was filming.”

I think this vindicates my assertion that there is another player involved here that hasn't been named.

It says: “And he pointed out all the commentary was by one of the other players who was filming.”

I think this vindicates my assertion that there is another player involved here that hasn't been named.

It really doesn't mean anything of the sort

It's merely referring to the fact that Pearson wasn't talking on the video - it was Hopper or Smith

Please stop making up more shit to add to this utter nonsense

If this is the case then the owners have really been left with little option than to sack Pearson. If this is true then have to say I have lost a lot of respect for him.

Before I start this post, I'd just like to say I agree fully with the sacking of Pearson Jnr.

So in my theorically world I wonder Pearson was annoyed because thet tarred all three racist orgy players with the same brush?
I watched the video and don't remember seeing Pearson Jnr involved that much. He wasn't having a sex act performed on him, and he didn't use any racist slurs. Maybe this is what caused the differences.

I would imagine a conversation along the following;
Thais: "All 3 of the players must be sacked"
Pearson: "But my son wasn't involved in a sex act (on camera) and wasn't using any racist slurs"
Thais: "It doesn't matter. He was there and bought shame to the club"
Pearson: "It does matter. We must have an investigation and look at the facts not the media"
Thais: "We can't sack two of the players and not your son. That would look like favoriatism towards him"
Pearson: "Something arsy"
Thais: "Maybe if you had bought your son up better he wouldn't have done this"
Pearson: "Something even more arsey"
Thais: "You're fired"

I don't know a load about Asia culture, but I believe they have very strong family ties. What shames the son, shames the father and all that.

Called it

Called it
So in my theorically world I wonder Pearson was annoyed because thet tarred all three racist orgy players with the same brush?
I watched the video and don't remember seeing Pearson Jnr involved that much. He wasn't having a sex act performed on him, and he didn't use any racist slurs. Maybe this is what caused the differences.

He could have left the room. As he stayed there, he was condoning what happened regardless of whether he took part in anything.

A bit over the top at the end there methinks

Well, I feel he has betrayed everyone involved with LCFC.

We've all of us spent the last 4 or 5 years working hard to get the club to where it is now - the owners, board of directors, the manager, coaching staff, backroom staff, ticket office staff, safety stewards and especially the fans who have bought season tickets and filled the ground to capacity for every game.

In a few minutes of stupidity, self indulgence, obstinacy and ( never thought I would say this about him) downright arrogance, he has possibly ruined everything.

Who we get next as a manager is probably the most important decision the club will have made in recent years.

A safe pair of media hands will certainly be a high priority.

Cambiasso has still not said no publicly so could still be considering us. This is good news as if he wanted to work specifically with Pearson he would surely have said no by now?

I've seen the full unedited version of the video.

Pearson Jr. Was involved - receiving oral sex from one of the women, with a giant grin on his face. Of all three he was the tamest, enjoyed his fellatio and said nothing racist. If it was just him in the video then it would have merely been a sex tape. Would he have been fired for that? Not so sure.

Top Hopper is the main culprit. He was the leader, and he really pursued the cause. Adam Smith is an a sheep, he just followed the Hopper.

I've got a lot of mates who go to Thailand and sleep with prostitutes and whilst I never have or will do that, plenty of men do it. It's a lads' holiday destination in part because of it. A lot of older men go there too.

The issue is not that they've slept with prostitutes, it's that it was done on club duty with two other players and using racist slurs.

NP''s argument is correct IMO. Why should James be sacked when his involvement was not as bad or on the same level as the others?

I've seen the full unedited version of the video.

Pearson Jr. Was involved - receiving oral sex from one of the women, with a giant grin on his face. Of all three he was the tamest, enjoyed his fellatio and said nothing racist. If it was just him in the video then it would have merely been a sex tape. Would he have been fired for that? Not so sure.

Top Hopper is the main culprit. He was the leader, and he really pursued the cause. Adam Smith is an a sheep, he just followed the Hopper.

I've got a lot of mates who go to Thailand and sleep with prostitutes and whilst I never have or will do that, plenty of men do it. It's a lads' holiday destination in part because of it. A lot of older men go there too.

The issue is not that they've slept with prostitutes, it's that it was done on club duty with two other players and using racist slurs.

NP''s argument is correct IMO. Why should James be sacked when his involvement was not as bad or on the same level as the others?

Aha, but we aren't allowed to see things in shades of grey - it has to be black and white. We have to have polar opinions rooted in the politics of envy because we don't earn money kicking a ball about.

We have to damn everyone who ever makes a **** up. We have to damn them all loudly and publicly to prove we are morally superior to them.

I'm not sure why this is the case but there has to be a damn good reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566