Pearson Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was concerned that the events re. his son might have a damaging sequel. Then we had very short odds - in the circs of our fantastic end of season - re. the nest PL manager to leave, so I can't say I'm amazed...... but a tragedy for the club and supporters. This will take some getting over...good job some key signings have already been made. Unless we get a quick appointment of a top man then it's likely to be difficult to bring in good players... and how is the Cambiasso situation going to play now?

Sean Dyche would not be a good appointment.

Fat Sam would be OK though I suppose (though not ideal either).

They are both total shitbags, MA, and you know it

If that fat bastard Allardyce comes anywhere near it's time to turn the lights out and feck off altogether

Well I never, I would assume that the board must have someone in mind to take over, a shock yes, but reading between the lines the Thai issue has been the final straw, lets hope the players get sorted quick.

Curiously Walsh and Shakespeare have not been sacked this time. At least not yet..?

They are both total shitbags, MA, and you know it

If that fat bastard Allardyce comes anywhere near it's time to turn the lights out and feck off altogether

They are both pretty poor, but I'd have few concerns about relegation with Allardyce at the helm. Not that I'm his biggest fan like...but, if this is a sudden thing and we don't have anyone lined up...we could do a LOT worse.

Lost all interest in new season now. Does anyone know if it is possible to cancel a season ticket? Serious question.

What a load of piss.

The best manager since the 90s. Did so much for this club.

Next season was going to be amazing. Brilliant. Three new quality signings, Was, Jeff, Hammond all tied up on contracts.

Surely Kasper, Nuge, Vardy, Morgan, Drinkwater, Schlupp, Albrighton will be considering their options. This squad played for the manager. Blood sweat and tears.

Anyone else feel detached from the club? Even though (I hope) they have their justifiable reasons, the way it seems to have happened. It seems like a moment of anger. The tone of the statement sounds like a showing of power. Not a mutual decision, or one where they've had a disagreement.

We need a world class manager not Sean Dick.

Dyche and Allardyce joint favourites apparently. Don't particularly want either.

Allardyce not the worst option but just doesn't fit our squad at all

I can't believe this. Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

I might be too hopeful... But Hiddink stepped down from the Dutch job this week...

How about Laudrup?

Firstly, I've never hid the fact that I'm a Pearson supporter. I've always thought he has done very well for us.

However, it's not like any manager stays at a club forever, so it was always going to change at some point. For good or bad reasons.

This may, or may not, prove to be a good move in the long run, but the board are there to make decisions and they'll have to live by this one.

Despite what Shankly said, there are much more important things than football.

I'll always be a City supporter. Que sera, sera.

Even Cambiasso being manager won't make up for this.

Much more gutted about this that when MON left as things were looking so positive after the end of last season and the signings made already.

Can see a few players wanting to leave now.

Agreed. Really gutted by this.

James Pearson has really shown himself to be a parasitic feckless waste of oxygen. Nigel's apparent loyalty could well have long term repercussions for his own career, not just a short term one for LCFC. If this turns out to be true (he left because jnr. was sacked), then the kind of club he would have moved to after City won't touch him now. The only clubs at the top level who'd take him would be similar in stature to us.

That list of possible replacements is thoroughly depressing.
And in my opinion Pearson was far far better than MON.

Lost all interest in new season now. Does anyone know if it is possible to cancel a season ticket? Serious question.

Grow up, you don't know the background to this, it obviously wasn't an easy decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566