Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
This combined with England's shambolic display has put me in a shitter of a mood

I was expecting that kind of England performance unfortunately (but not quite that scoreline) so my mood isnt really any different. If Pearsons goes, then so be it. I wont lose any sleep over it.

Like I said before, the most worrying thing isn't losing Pearson, it's what's going on at the club that has made Hull seem like an attractive option.

This is true. When McGhee went to Wolves the club tried to keep him. When MON went to Celtic the same. This time the club has stayed silent as though they have no objection to the manager leaving.

The club may say thata it is an internal matter and none of the fans business. But it is the fans business because players go, managers go but football clubs survive because fans care so deeply - perhaps some of us care too deeply.

Dear Mr Pearson,

If you're going to leave, just hurry up and f*** off. This will then give me sufficient time to weigh up a measured response, most likely consisting of:

- Preparing a very loud 'boo' when you and your 'team' return to the Walker's
- Praying that said 'team' struggles very badly Championship.

But, more importantly:

- Getting behind whoever manages and plays for MY team next season

Best Regards,

Steve

Dear Mr Pearson,

If you're going to leave, just hurry up and f*** off. This will then give me sufficient time to weigh up a measured response, most likely consisting of:

- Preparing a very loud 'boo' when you and your 'team' return to the Walker's
- Praying that said 'team' struggles very badly Championship.

But, more importantly:

- Getting behind whoever manages and plays for MY team next season

Best Regards,

Steve

I'm pretty sure it's not Pearson holding back this deal going through, so much as the club chairmen wrangling over compensation.

Im devastated personally and It hasnt even hit me properly just yet. Why would you not just offer Pearson whatever he wants ?? and just how greedy are his demands ?

Because the chances are he wants a transfer budget and we don't have any money to give him. His demands may not have been greedy. Maybe the club made it clear that he would not have any backing in the transfer market and that goes against what he was previously promised.

Whatever his reasons for leaving, I suspect that we will not find out, just be told by NP that "it was the right time", that he "felt he had done all he can", that Hull "is a big club".

Whatever the reasons you can rest assured that he will be as tight lipped over this matter as he has been throughout all of his dealings with the press.

If it's true then go.

The annoying point is Hull feckin City. That hurts.

I thiught we'd lose NP to a.n.other one day, but Hull feckin City.

All I can ask is ...... WHY?

Nigel, if you even asked to talk to Hull City, in my eyes, you can still feck off.

Loyalty, only the supporters are loyal!!!!

Here's what I saw on another site which if true shows just how crap our finances under Milan are.

MM pulled the deal to sign Eddie Johnson from Fulham until Campbell was sold so we could afford the lads wages, a wise business deal, the other was Salif Diao a free transfer I think, no idea why that hasn't been confirmed

There are some positives then! I respect what he's done for charity over the years but he should have gone years ago.

I think that Pearson comes across as a 'good' manager because of his performance on tv/radio when he is interviewed. He sounds reasonably coherent (compared to most of not so eloquent peers) and sensible.

Boring as **** though. Mr Personality he isn't.

We don't want a media muppet like Holloway but someone with a little bit of sparkle next time please.

Assuming NP has gone of course. If he stays then all of the above was a load of crap.

Boring as **** though. Mr Personality he isn't.

We don't want a media muppet like Holloway but someone with a little bit of sparkle next time please.

Assuming NP has gone of course. If he stays then all of the above was a load of crap.

Why? The more boring and the more the keep their cards close to their chest in interviews the better imo.

Has he gone yet? This is all Kermit's fault.

Should know today I would have thought.

News just in! Just got to work and my work mate told me he went to his kids school fate at the weekend, and the Birch was there. My work mate asked him about the whole Pearson ordeal. Birch said Pearson is being forced out of Leicester, saying he couldn't go into to much detail, but said once the fans find out the truth they won't be happy.

Believe this or not but something sounds fishy about this whole Pearson ordeal. Hopefully we will find out the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669