Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, let's put a stop to this. I'll slap £20 on Lennon at the bookies and that'll ensure he doesn't get it

:eek:PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE someone tell me there's no truth in the rumour circulating on FB that Holloway is in the running:eek:

:eek:PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE someone tell me there's no truth in the rumour circulating on FB that Holloway is in the running:eek:
He isn't. Neither are Holloway Road station, the Road Warriors, the Ultimate Warrior, Ultimate Kaos, chaos theory, The Theory of Everything, Stephen Hawking, Stephen King, a king cobra, Cobra the terrorist organisation from GI Joe, Joe Johnson the snooker player, Roger Johnson, Ted Rogers or Dusty Bin.

Dusty Bin, Ted Rogers, Roy Rogers, Roy of the Rovers, Blackburn Rovers, Tony Blackburn, Tony Hopkins, John Hopkins University, University Challenge, Bamber Gascoigne, Paul Gascoigne, Paul Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Champagne Supernova, Super Massive Black Hole, Stephen Hawking etc etc etc....Dusty Bin!

Paul Tergat spotted at Groby Pool

I'd say this ones got legs

Lennon now odds-on with many bookies.

I shall try not to be the new Brown Nose if he is appointed, but it will be difficult.

Imagine what he will be like when Lennon gets here, Pearson was better than him on nearly every level.

I'll call myself 'snotty nose', in deference to 'brown nose'and I shall criticise Lennon at every opportunity even if its undeserved. Lennon simply isn't good enough,go back to Celtic where its easy or stay at Bolton where expectations are very low. Lennon is not astute enough to recognise that he would be completely out of his professional depth at Leicester. The owners have kicked Pearson out, now they now owe it to the fans to appoint someone who can fill Pearson shoes, and with a bit of luck find them to tight.

Neil Lennon WTF! great player for us, but was he actually achieved? You cant mention Celtic, even I could do well in the Glasgow central league!! IMO we should move heaven and earth for Moyes

Mirror trying to suggest owners at looking at Hiddink rather than Lennon.

I wish they would just get Cambiasso signed up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669