Peter Reids Blue and White Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM will bring in a foreigner who needs an interpreter to explain why he loses matches.
So, Peter Reid it is - not only a foreigner, but a world renowned primate with the ability, once primed, to press the 'yes' button for pistachioes (peanuts are SO last decade!)
Oh happy days!!!!

what about Mike Newell? Everybodys favourite 5/6 months ago?
I still think Newell might prove to be an excellent manager, but I doubt he's on Milan's hit list. We seem destined for a has-been. What's Howard Wilkinson up to these days? We could resurrect the Dave Bassett dream team... :icon_sad:

Gullit has said he wants a return to English Football... would be miles better than Reid and Roeder. But then again so would Jeffrey Dahlmer and Dennis Nielsen.

I REALLY hope that Milan has a rabbit ready to emerge from his hat. With the exception of Paul Jewell - and I don't think that he will take it - the list of candidates that have been mentioned would struggle to rise to the level of mediocre.
If this is the calibre of leader available, suddenly Milan's promise to change his manager 20 times seems to be a reason for optimism!

I want Paul Jewell or Gary Johnson (Bristol City)

Now that Jewell has allegedly turned us down, I'd say Johnson is a good shout. He's got a decent record wherever he's been although would he meet Mandaric's criteria of wanting plenty of experience?

Other than that I think Newell would do a good job but I fear, would be too outspoken for MM.

I guess I'm alone here but I reckon Dave Penney is another good option but is definitely lacking top level experience but I seem to recall his name was bandied around after Adams left.

I'd definitely much rather the above three than any of Reid, Megson or Roeder.

Jean tigana could be tempted back to english football and he would be class.
But i doubt he would work with MM.

How does Milan get it into his head that Reid,Warnock,Roeder,Megson and more are good managers.

Reid is now a poor commentator on soccer saturday

Warnock took years to get SU promotion and got them relegated when they only had to draw with the mighty wigan

Roeder has had 2 big jobs and failed miserably at both with money to spend

Megson got WBA promoted and then relegated and then got sacked. Failed at forest (which is the only reason some people could like him) and is now doing nothing.

How does Milan get it into his head that Reid,Warnock,Roeder,Megson and more are good managers.

Warnock took years to get SU promotion and got them relegated when they only had to draw with the mighty wigan

Megson got WBA promoted and then relegated and then got sacked. Failed at forest (which is the only reason some people could like him) and is now doing nothing.

no one said he had :confused::102:

We don't know if thats true. All we're doing is reading what the papers are saying. They are going to link us with every available manager. MM might even try and take someone from another club, just as he did with MA :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669