Peter Reids Blue and White Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Reid can kiss my beaglehole.

0864735359.jpg

:102::icon_wink

I wonder if all this talk of old has-been managers like Reid, Roeder, etc, is just a smokescreen so that when we get a half or even quarter-decent one we will all be grateful to Uncle Milan...?

MM is not under pressure but he will be aware that the MA departure upset the majority of fans he will want an appointment to get them back on his side IMO Jewell if not (Grayson/Thompson/Little)

Jewell has said he doesn't want it. I think the Chelsea guy is our best bet - imagine what he's learnt from Mourinho. I vote for him.

Anyone else (except maybe Dowie and Grayson) will have be managers that are on the downward projectory.

We want an up and coming, fresh thinking, pedigree manager.

I think the Chelsea guy is our best bet - imagine what he's learnt from Mourinho. I vote for him.

Can't see it. The current mantra is 'experience'. Unless we burden him with a Director of Football, he doesn't meet the criteria and, if we do put in a DoF, then his hands will be tied and whatever Mourinho has taught him will count for nought.

chilled monkey brain (reid), snake surprise (pleat), fried beatles (warnock), sheep eye ball soup (sturrock).

I'll stick to a chelsea thanks.

We want an up and coming, fresh thinking, pedigree manager.

We've had too many of those in recent years: Allen, Kelly, Levein, Adams etc - surely its now time for an experienced manager?

From the Mail

Peter Reid has had a secret interview with Leicester City owner Milan Mandaric, who is also fretting over whether to go for Coventry's Iain Dowie.

The Daily Mirror reports that experienced boss Reid has spoken to Mandaric in the last 24 hours and discussed staff and potential signings if he gets the post.

Mandaric, who would have to pay around £400,000 compensation to land Dowie, wants to make a decision over the weekend.

Gary Megson is also on the stand-by list. He is available and has the X-factor Mandaric wants, having led West Brom to promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669