Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

Went to see it tonight...

At about three hours long you needed the intermission to stop your arse feeling numb!!

I enjoyed it, not as much as the first one but it was fine.

I have to say though....that Keira chick is a blinkin tart!!!:018:

Last edited:

At about three hours long you needed the intermission to stop your arse feeling numb!!

I would though :icon_bigg

Why is it women hate any half decent looking bird in films/television :icon_roll

Are you suggesting Beaumont doesn't look like the bird from this film?. I haven't seen Beaumont nor the bird so I can't comment.

You dont know what Keira Nightly looks like? I wouldnt say BF looks much like her to be honest :icon_conf

Last edited:
Nope, never heard of her.

She's probably one of the most 'beautiful' women in the world IMO

keira_knightley_esquire.jpg

She has a stunning face, is way to skinny for me though

And horrible norks

Last edited:
You dont know what Keira Nightly looks like? I wouldnt say BF looks much like her to be honest :icon_conf

I don't?? My mirror is lying to me then!

I don't have long blonde hair, I'm not pretty, I ain't got a posh voice, unfortunately I'm not a size 14 let alone stick size....oh and I can't act-though I wouldn't have to act if I could snog Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!

So I suppose if you take it that way I couldn't really have a job as a Kiera celeb double......

3 hours?

I've booked for tonight but hadn't noticed that bit. I'll have to take a picnic.

I don't have long blonde hair, I'm not pretty, I ain't got a posh voice, unfortunately I'm not a size 14 let alone stick size....oh and I can't act-though I wouldn't have to act if I could snog Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!

So I suppose if you take it that way I couldn't really have a job as a Kiera celeb double......

Nor can she! The only decent performance I've seen from her was in "Bend it like Beckham". Her Lara in the TV version of Dr. Zhivago was laughable, and the praise she got for Elizabeth Bennet in "Pride and Prejudice" totally misplaced.

I wasnt having a go :) I dont know anyone who looks like Keira Knightly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363