Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god this film was just utter utter Shite!

2/10 - Do not waste your good time or money on it.

went to see it last night, thought it was actually quite good. i'd like to know what those who have said it was poor were expecting. it's an easy going fairytale about pirate adventures, it was never going to be a serious true to the word film.

All three have been enjoyable. the characters are all good. some funnier than others but they all have their qualities. the story wasn't boring, the effects were decent enough.

Not at all......but when she snogs almost every bloke in the film I wish it had been her who had been kill...........:icon_redf

she "snogged" two? and one of those kissed her. she just stood there.

i suppose you could also include the chinese bloke that forced himself onto her?

and at the end of the second film, she kissed jack so that she could trap him?

i would hardly call that "every bloke"

i went to watch this last night and it was pretty good, got confusing, and there was some good sense of humor jokes so it was nice about 7/10

i went to watch this last night and it was pretty good, got confusing for me because Jonny Depp is so lovely so i think i must be a gay about 7/10 of the time

It's all cumming out in the wash Spanky.

Went to see this last night, better than 2, not as good as 1. Still a cracking film IMO

I went last night also... thought it was pretty average. Enjoyed the first hour, the other two were a bit all over the place.

im actually resisting seeing this, i went to see both the others at the cinema but people arn't giving it good reviews. might wait till it comes out on dvd.

Any sign of nippleage from Ms Knightly?

If not they don't deserve my money.

Now been to see this one. Really enjoyed it. Audience was entertaining as well, a whole row applauded at the end! :icon_roll What's that all about?
I was on a plane once where the pilot got applauded for landing the plane FFS.

He got paid more that we could imagine just for landing that plane, so I won't clap the cnut, the same for those actors and people involved in that film.

They are just doing their jobs, I don't clap my postie. Mind, he's shite!!

Last edited:
I was on a plane once where the pilot got applauded for landing the plane FFS.
He got paid more that we could imagine just for landing that plane, so I won't clap the cnut, the same for those actors and people involved in that film.

They are just doing their jobs, I don't clap my postie. Mind, he's shite!!

Funny that, one of the guys at work was going on about the same thing. Stupid. Mind you, I asked him if I could have a round of applause for ordering his materials correctly. Told me to feck off. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669