Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought too but i read it has something to do with segregation and the police. I Always thought the away end was 3000 at the walkers anyway so no different from when we played forest at home etc...

The away end can be made as big or as small as required, simply by moving the segregation. All the play-off clubs (+ Swansea when it was still possible for them) were told by the League that they had to allocate 2,000 tickets to the away fans. We have given more to Cardiff because our own fans haven't bought the tickets - and to avoid the possibility of Cardiff fans buying home end tickets in the General Sale with all the problems that would bring.

Hello to all ,first post so go steady on me, i think one of the reasons they are not selling fast is because you cant buy anymore than 2 tickets, i need 3 and we travel down from derbyshire, its silly i think when they are on general sale..

Hello to all ,first post so go steady on me, i think one of the reasons they are not selling fast is because you cant buy anymore than 2 tickets, i need 3 and we travel down from derbyshire, its silly i think when they are on general sale..

Agreed. A woman in the ticket office had the same dilemma this morning. I suggested standing in and helping her as she wanted four but she only had a credit card on her.

That is very poor from us, dissapointing.

Went down for my away leg ticket this morning and only had to queue about 10 minutes.

I think IF we get to Wembley, first people to get their hands on the tickets should be those who have been both legs...then those who went the home leg(a good reason to keep your ticket stub!) After that, STH and Members who didn't buy Home leg tickets and then Gen Sale.....

I think that's quite fair.....seeing as imo we should've sold out the home leg by now, it's a tad embarrassing tbh that we haven't yet considering it is on of the biggest matches of our recent history.

Before that though, we just have to get past the sheep-which will be the difficult part!:icon_eek:

I think IF we get to Wembley, first people to get their hands on the tickets should be those who have been both legs...then those who went the home leg(a good reason to keep your ticket stub!) After that, STH and Members who didn't buy Home leg tickets and then Gen Sale.....

I think that's quite fair.....seeing as imo we should've sold out the home leg by now, it's a tad embarrassing tbh that we haven't yet considering it is on of the biggest matches of our recent history.

Before that though, we just have to get past the sheep-which will be the difficult part!:icon_eek:

Can't agree with that - someone who could have bought a single ticket all season gets priority over an ST holder?

ST holder could have been on holiday for the Home Leg or works on a Sunday as 2 examples

Fine then sort out the rest after those who have been BOTH play-offs legs have got theirs.

It pisses me off that this is our biggest home game for several years and it's not sold out yet.

Bet those who have dithered over getting a ticket will want a Final ticket asap though.

Besides which, do you really think someone who couldn't make the game wouldn't have made some sort of provision so their STH was put to good use?

Has anyone thought it might have something to do with who we are playing?

It shouldn't really matter though. We're three games away from the Premiership again, and this is what we have worked towards for the last 9 months, if not 2 years.

Has anyone thought it might have something to do with who we are playing?

Something to do with who we are playing? I don't understand what you mean.

Are you suggesting that it's OK for people to stay at home because we've got decent opposition who might beat us? Or what?

Something to do with who we are playing? I don't understand what you mean.

Are you suggesting that it's OK for people to stay at home because we've got decent opposition who might beat us? Or what?

No I mean Cardiff fans don't exactly have the best reputation so some families may want to stay away.
This by the way is not why I will not be there it is just a theory.

Why are you not going to be there?

Quite a few reasons the main ones being, The team I manage has their last game of the season,I am trying to save for a holiday and the most important to me is that sunday is the only day I get to spend with my family. Other than that no excuse really!

Quite a few reasons the main ones being, The team I manage has their last game of the season,I am trying to save for a holiday and the most important to me is that sunday is the only day I get to spend with my family. Other than that no excuse really!

Three good reasons, that's plenty.

So to summarise.....the game's on tv.

Wonder if there will be some kind of priority scheme for wembley that you can get tickets before general sale if you went to the play-off home leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669