Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club have got Milan spouting in the Mockery in an attempt to drum up more support for tomorrows game.

I must admit I thought the tickets would have gone by now or the last few going 1st thing in the morning.

They have even got the online facility/special phone number back as well according to the OS

I think the majority of areas might be single tickets only. I looked the other day and I tried a few areas at random and I couldn't get two tickets.

I Queued from 7.15 last night till 9am this morning .....froze my nuts off but well worth it i got my cardiff away ticket.:icon_lol:

I Queued from 7.15 last night till 9am this morning .....froze my nuts off but well worth it i got my cardiff away ticket.:icon_lol:

What a mongie .... there are still tickets available tomorrow for the away leg :081:

Yes .... http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2046536,00.html

I think it's a little unfair that P3 STH's have all day to get them, and now they have been given more time.

I would let Members have a shot if STH's can't be arsed.

I agree.

Can't believe we haven't sold out for the away or home leg yet, what this club has been through in previous years I would have thought everyone would come to the home leg, as for the away leg I didn't expect the tickets to even get past P2. Shit.

Yes .... http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2046536,00.html

I think it's a little unfair that P3 STH's have all day to get them, and now they have been given more time.

I would let Members have a shot if STH's can't be arsed.
Agree but I wouldn't have a pop at the P3s for queuing overnight. I don't think I would have taken the risk, and you never know with our fans.

I am more pissed off that games last season didn't make P3 yet the most important away game of this season gets past 3 days. Where are those fans now? I bet they'll be crawling out of the woodwork on Thursday, if we are successful....

Interesting cos someone I know went down and couldn't get a ticket.
Maybe it's the leftovers from the players etc.

What the **** is the club playing at with the whole ticket situation. If your mate went down today he should have got a ticket...end of. What a joke.

The Club have got Milan spouting in the Mockery in an attempt to drum up more support for tomorrows game.

I must admit I thought the tickets would have gone by now or the last few going 1st thing in the morning.

They have even got the online facility/special phone number back as well according to the OS

It's never been away. It was reported earlier in the week that it was being extended until Sunday.

More must've been made available. The sign at the TO this morning said that there were only 250 left. I reckon there was nigh on 250 there by the time they even opened so must've sold out.

More must've been made available. The sign at the TO this morning said that there were only 250 left. I reckon there was nigh on 250 there by the time they even opened so must've sold out.

With many of those 250 buying more than one. My mate who went on his own to get two, and the guy in front of him got six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669