Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the problem...it is a joke that we couldn't sell out and the only reason they have sold out is because they won on Sunday, if they had sold out before Sunday then fair play.

but in post #751 you said it was understandable that we hadnt sold our allocation... make your mind up ffs

but in post #751 you said it was understandable that we hadnt sold our allocation... make your mind up ffs

I meant it is understandable that some fans can't afford it, I never said that is was understandable that we hadn't sold out.

I meant it is understandable that some fans can't afford it, I never said that is was understandable that we hadn't sold out.

jesus%20bike%20.jpg

What is the problem...it is a joke that we couldn't sell out and the only reason they have sold out is because they won on Sunday, if they had sold out before Sunday then fair play.
Our tickets only went on general sale Friday. As of Saturday am there were approx 4000 left. Not sure how many sold Sat pm and Sunday, but hardly a mad rush of glory hunters Harbs. The ones that are left are mostly £65 a pop and they'll be gone soon.

Not bad for a poor nation eh?

Our tickets only went on general sale Friday. As of Saturday am there were approx 4000 left. Not sure how many sold Sat pm and Sunday, but hardly a mad rush of glory hunters Harbs. The ones that are left are mostly £65 a pop and they'll be gone soon.

Is it true the game is being moved to Millennium Stadium as the game is now of national importance?

Propped up by the English.

Yeh not bad, suppose you are due a decent attendance though and it is the biggest game in your history so yeh I would expect you to sell out.

£65 are you crazzzzzzy? my mate from wales got 2 tickets today, for £26 and £15 on a student card. Any who all the best on wednesday, i personally find you a good addition to our forums :).

Any who all the best on wednesday, i personally find you a good addition to our forums :).

Are you mad? I personally wish Rhydal and his fellow bluebirds no luck whatsoever on Wednesday.

£65 are you crazzzzzzy? my mate from wales got 2 tickets today, for £26 and £15 on a student card.

Crazy excited yes. My mate went ticket office yesterday and the only way he could get 2 together was by forking out 130 sovs. He recently won £30k playing poker though flash git. There are £26 ones, left but singles only according to the online e-ticket thingy.

Any who all the best on wednesday, i personally find you a good addition to our forums :).

Thanks? Nothing personal you understand, but I hope your goalie sees red after bringing Chopra down in the area after 5 mins, and Whitts breaks your hearts slotting the ball in the bottom left from the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363