Players to keep, sell and chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows where the onion bag is H.

Aye but like YV says he 's made it clear that he wants to start every game when fit and I don't think we could or should offer him that.He would be ok has an option though

Last edited:
Agree with all this with one exception. During last summer I was looking forward to a good campaign from Campbell & sent posts out in his support, but I do now think it's best to part company. His time here hasn't worked out and above all he seems to feel that too and wants to go. Best call 'time' on our association and go a our seperate ways. I'm not suprised he's done well at Blackpool and hopefully this will help pursuade them or another club to take him on.

I just think that a few months of football at Blackpool, a good pre season, and we could end up giving away a good Championship striker when that's exactly what we need.

I could easily see him double Fryatt's tally next season. A lot of opinions about Campbell do not cut him the slack many other players here last season have been given. His main issue is a lack of match fitness.

However, if NP wants rid, fair enough.

You think he'll score over 60 goals (or do you mean Fryatt's tally for next season)?

Last edited:
I just think that a few months of football at Blackpool, a good pre season, and we could end up giving away a good Championship striker when that's exactly what we need.

I could easily see him double Fryatt's tally next season. A lot of opinions about Campbell do not cut him the slack many other players here last season have been given. His main issue is a lack of match fitness.

However, if NP wants rid, fair enough.

If he's only going to score four goals, we don't want to keep him, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669