Points Tracker 2023/24

Will the TB award for Newcomer of the Year goes to…?

That person hasn’t been born yet, as it will be another twenty ****ing years before that **** BM gets round to organising it

Much appreciated.
It’s a bit too much to be able to do. If I pick after 30 games I then have to manually enter each season to give me the points @ 30 games so in this case 10 searches.

I assumed you would then want this repeated until game 46 and overall this would mean 170 look ups which is a bit too painful I’m afraid.

Happy to add (let’s say) the last three seasons but 10 is too much time.

Sorry.

It’s a bit too much to be able to do. If I pick after 30 games I then have to manually enter each season to give me the points @ 30 games so in this case 10 searches.

I assumed you would then want this repeated until game 46 and overall this would mean 170 look ups which is a bit too painful I’m afraid.

Sorry.

Ooh, look at me. I love my nerdy poo poo stuff but I can't cope with my nerdy poo poo stuff.

Sorry.
I was just after a datum point for each season, to see where the top 4 were before the last 16 games, as we know where they finish from your good work already.
To me, it seems the top 4 seem closer than norm at this time of year, with a larger amount of points, that’s all.

I was just after a datum point for each season, to see where the top 4 were before the last 16 games, as we know where they finish from your good work already.
To me, it seems the top 4 seem closer than norm at this time of year, with a larger amount of points, that’s all.
Ok. No problem.

It's possible we could walk the Championship, struggle next season but somehow stay up & then celebrate the 10th anniversary of the title win by doing it again. Exactly the same story. I'd settle for that !...wonder what the odds are ?
Ooooooh ! hang on a minute. Been thinking about this today.

We've recently signed a pacy, physical striker for not much money.

We have a virtually unknown winger with an admirable skill set who could potentially be even better with time.

We have a young Danish keeper.

All we need is a winger/wing back on a free, a support striker who doesn't score much but is vital to the team, an unknown defensive midfielder & two CBs who's careers are on the downgrade (or maybe only one since Coady would fit that description ? ) & we're sorted.

Get the money down lads !

Ooooooh ! hang on a minute. Been thinking about this today.

We've recently signed a pacy, physical striker for not much money.

We have a virtually unknown winger with an admirable skill set who could potentially be even better with time.

We have a young Danish keeper.

All we need is a winger/wing back on a free, a support striker who doesn't score much but is vital to the team, an unknown defensive midfielder & two CBs who's careers are on the downgrade (or maybe only one since Coady would fit that description ? ) & we're sorted.

Get the money down lads !
An unknown pair of twins who are defensive midfielders you mean?

For HTB, please see below.

I will update as the games get played as it is too much to do in one go.

In the 2005/6 season when Reading amassed 106 points, after 30 games they had 73 points.

1707399749665.png

Reading’s PPG dropped off for the last 16 games to just over 2ppg from 2.4ppg.

Obviously we are currently tracking 2.4ppg only slightly under Reading’s measure.

If the team top after 30 games, is the team that finished top, apart from one season, the points accumulated are about 30 - 34.
2019/20 seemed a big exception with 42.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664