Pre-season Friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oxford game will be shown live on TV over here. It's good to be The Champions.

NRK once televised a 10 hour train journey in full so Norwegian viewers will see this as a rare treat
We had "Hurtigruten minutt for minutt" also. That went on for days.

Here are all the 134 hors shortened to 37 minutes:

I think I'd suffer hours and hours of the train or the ship rather than 90 minutes of a pre-season friendly at the Kassam with what will undoubtedly be a team of fringe and youth players.

Is that like a bus service or something? I'm hooked, it's awesome.
Bus, boat.. Yes, something like that. Bringing people (including tourists) and goods up and down the coast from Bergen to Kirkenes.

I think I'd suffer hours and hours of the train or the ship rather than 90 minutes of a pre-season friendly at the Kassam with what will undoubtedly be a team of fringe and youth players.
I can record it for you.

I want to go on your bus boat. I approve.

I looked at it seriously for the Bodø match. It was a little more expensive than the train and took a while longer.

Time lapse version of the first "slow TV" program (the one with the train going over the mountains between Bergen and Oslo that Swede mentioned). Unfortunately a lot of tunnels in the beginning.

I looked at it seriously for the Bodø match. It was a little more expensive than the train and took a while longer.
It is rather expensive, and if you're unlucky with the weather you'll be seasick much of the time.

Ilkeston this Wednesday, KO 7-30

Leicester City will be sending a team to the New Manor Ground to face Ilkeston FC this Wednesday (13th)

This game has been arranged at very short notice to replace the cancelled Nottingham Forest fixture.

Paul Holland: “It’s great that the Premier League Champions have agreed to send a team to play us at such short notice and on behalf of everyone at Ilkeston FC, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for helping us out.”

Kick off at the New Manor Ground is at 7:30pm.

Admission:
Adults: £5
Concessions: £3
13-16 yrs: £1
Under 13: Free when accompanied by an adult

http://www.ilkestonfc.co.uk/news/leicester-city-xi-friendly-added?

Chesterfield FC vs Leicester City XI
Pre-Season Friendly
Tuesday 2 August 2016
Kick-off:
7:30pm
Stadium: The Proact Stadium
Allocation
Allocation:
THIS FIXTURE IS AN ALL TICKET THEREFORE ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH LCFC IN ADVANCE OF THE GAME.
Wheelchair Spaces -
8 Spaces
Ticket Prices
Adults -
£12
Seniors (Over 65s) - £6
17-20 Years - £6
Under 17s - £6
Please note Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Tickets are available and charged at the relevant age bands plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.
Sale Dates
Wednesday 13 July @ 9am -
2016/17 Season Ticket Holders
Monday 18 July @ 9am - Supporters with a Booking History
Thursday 21 July @ 9am - General Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690