Pre-season Friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see there it looks like the AC Milan/Liverpool game is taking precedence over the PSG/City one as far as television is concerned. I thought it was the International Champions Cup.

From what I see there it looks like the AC Milan/Liverpool game is taking precedence over the PSG/City one as far as television is concerned. I thought it was the International Champions Cup.
True. Fortunately there are no shabby also-rans in the Champions League

True. Fortunately there are no shabby also-rans in the Champions League

Aye. Also finishing 14th or wherever Liverpool finished counts as more of am achievement than our last opponents title.

Surely putting it on the red button as a choice of match would be the better solution or to cancel the repeat of the 1998 final of pro celebrity seal clubbing and show it on another channel would be a better option.

That people are even entertaining the thought of watching this with blurry eyes in the middle of the night instead of downloading it in beautiful HD a few hours later is worrying to me but each of to their own.

Unfortunately my NowTV box won't permit such luxuries. Of course I could always listen in to the velvet tones of Mr Stringer and co !!

This is still the meaningless friendly against PSG that people are talking about, right?

It's not as prestigious as it's supposed to be, with the Manchester Chinese derby being cancelled there will be no winner of the ICC this year...

No, it's the prestigious International Champions Cup match. It will only be a meaningless friendly if we lose.

I see Tottering played a meaningless friendly against Juventus at the MCG earlier.

Surely putting it on the red button as a choice of match would be the better solution or to cancel the repeat of the 1998 final of pro celebrity seal clubbing and show it on another channel would be a better option.

I'm surprised there's anything else on the 50 sky sports channels that couldn't be moved. Used to have the old 5 a side thing with the past it footballers but that's probably gone to shit due to the MLS and Chinese league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669