QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
redittch posted a negative entry regarding gm, and you applauded him 'bang on' i think you said.thats where idecided to step in and say my piece, like it or not.

Sweet Jeasus. :icon_roll

You perceived Redditch's post as negative, I didn't see anything particularly negative it was just a common sense summary of where we are as a club. It wasn't targeted at anyone & wasn't slating anybody and I agreed with what he posted. Get over it.

When you "decided to step and say your piece" your 'piece' largely consisted of questioning my support & accusing me of constantly moaning and of slating the manager, which is patent bullshit.

I've asked you several times to show me where I'm guilty of this but you seem to be ignoring me. I suspect that may be because you know yourself that it is bollocks & is just a figment of your imagination.

It's a pity because I'm sure you really, really want it to be true.
The only apology I can offer you is that I'm sorry that I haven't lived up to the unwarranted & undeserved accusations that you made against me.
Please forgive me.

Sweet Jeasus. :icon_roll

You perceived Redditch's post as negative, I didn't see anything particularly negative it was just a common sense summary of where we are as a club. It wasn't targeted at anyone & wasn't slating anybody and I agreed with what he posted. Get over it.

When you "decided to step and say your piece" your 'piece' largely consisted of questioning my support & accusing me of constantly moaning and of slating the manager, which is patent bullshit.

I've asked you several times to show me where I'm guilty of this but you seem to be ignoring me. I suspect that may be because you know yourself that it is bollocks & is just a figment of your imagination.

It's a pity because I'm sure you really, really want it to be true.
The only apology I can offer you is that I'm sorry that I haven't lived up to the unwarranted & undeserved accusations that you made against me.
Please forgive me.
imo it was negative,you agreed with it, i had my say end of.

Nope Bob, you havent.... just the same argument going round and round and round....

Not only does this statement sum up this forum currently, but it superbly sums up this ****ing football club.

The same new dawn over and over again, non of which come to fruition and arround we go again.

Megson, i am almost certain is yet another false dawn in the ever repetetive history of Leicester city.

And yes, for the first time im getting bored :(

Not only does this statement sum up this forum currently, but it superbly sums up this ****ing football club.

The same new dawn over and over again, non of which come to fruition and arround we go again.

Megson, i am almost certain is yet another false dawn in the ever repetetive history of Leicester city.

And yes, for the first time im getting bored :(

Sounds like a cue for a rubbish sequel to Groundhog Day.

After Saturday’s game I thought I would be over the moon, turned out I was as sick as a parrot, which proves there is no easy games in football, and if you don’t score goals you don’t win matches.

After all it was a game of 2 half’s on a level playing field but at the end of the day it was 2 points lost.:icon_sad:

After Saturday’s game I thought I would be over the moon, turned out I was as sick as a parrot, which proves there is no easy games in football, and if you don’t score goals you don’t win matches.

After all it was a game of 2 half’s on a level playing field but at the end of the day it was 2 points lost.:icon_sad:

I agree.

Porter was excellent when he came on against Palace......He really made a difference.

imo it was negative,you agreed with it, i had my say end of.

Ok - Biff let's draw a line now.

You are absolutely right and I have been completely negative.

So here goes - Gary Megson is possibly the most inspiring managerial appointment in our history. It is nothing less than a miracle that Milan was able to attract him to The Walkers given how half the clubs in the Premiership were after him nevermind the whole of the Championship. His record for cultivating exciting and flowing football is second to none and the football world was spellbound by his transformation of the Forest from being a mediocre Championship side into one which had the foundations for Divion 1 honours. No wonder his appointment has generated such massive enthusiasm and confidence at Leicester. I confidently expect us to exceed Milan's target of automatic promotion by winning the division Championship with a glut of goals to make the records of Rowley and 'Channy' pale into significance.

Is that OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670