QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ignore him then and don't take direct offense. Considering Macky is out in Waterford on the Emerald Isle, I think it's hard to judge whether he's a bad fan or not. But most of all, this talk of good fan/bad fan is absolute nonsense, there is a fan of Leicester City. Some are positive, some are negative. same thing really.

Seems to me Biff you are totally misreading what a) this forum is about and b) how the average football fan ticks.

Oh yeah and I forgot how you scapegoated Hughes last season and kept on moaning about him. Despite the team being general dogshite.
megson made a couple of decisions over 90 mins and has been slated.
hughes has been consistantly crap over a long period of time and deserves the shit he got off me and others.

i think you have got me all wrong.i get pissed off when people knock new appointments and dont give them some slack or time.i didnt say it was wrong to knock known waste of times like hughes.

All i'm getting at is the fact that Megson has been written off by the majority of our fickle fans before he has been given a chance.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I don't think it's good to have to have all this negativity and bad feeling around the place, when in fairness he's got a home point, more than MA2 managed to achieve in his 1st game.

Megson's time at Forest wasn't great, but look where they are now. So is it Megson or is it just the fact they are SHIT ???
If you and the rest want to continue to barrack him, then thats up to you, but IMO it's wrong and undeserved.

Or is it the fact that he cannot make a difference? :102:

megson made a couple of decisions over 90 mins and has been slated.
hughes has been consistantly crap over a long period of time and deserves the shit he got off me and others.

i think you have got me all wrong.i get pissed off when people knock new appointments and dont give them some slack or time.i didnt say it was wrong to knock known waste of times like hughes.

Megson made a couple of decision over 90 mins and was slated - correctly looked what happened. The criticism here has a much big picture - it's not just the mistake by Megson, it's the mistake made by Mandaric, it's the false dawn of an era yet again, it's constant repeated mistakes by inept managers.

It's bad/good supporter shit is total nonsense - people support the club in their attendance, money and vocal support yet they aren't allowed to complain after? WTF? They will be there again at the next home game - supporting with their feet.

Last edited:
I can't understand that - the decision not to sign JFH was a wrong one because we ended up with a sacked manager. No logic.

You are also presuming that Hasselbaink is going to be the dog bollocks at Cardiff which so far is untrue and that the decision to sack Allen was bad 'un which we won't find out for a few years.
no im not, i said he would be a good gamble for lcfc theres a difference .checkall my posts and you will see i never say 'thathe will be good for lcfc , because nobody knows.just a good gamble.

i get pissed off when people knock new appointments and dont give them some slack or time.i didnt say it was wrong to knock known waste of times like hughes.

what gets my blood boiling and im allowed my opinion is so called fans,instead of getting behind the club, spewing out such hatred towards individuals and the club in general.if you think you know how to run a sucssesful football team, i suggest you buy one, and prove that you are as good and as knowledgeable about the game as you make out in your posts.

I'll leave it there for now

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll leave it there for now
good because you havent followed this thread today.

my anger today was at macky and redittch was for slating megson when he hasnt even run a training session for us yet.

people like hughes, and by the way hes the only player ive slated,have had ample time to impress at this club and failed.i dont have a problem with slating him, i do with milan and megson though as they are new.

dont confuse my argument.

If that means I am not a blind, false hero worshiping Blue Mongie then I am actually quite pleased with that.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Made me laugh out loud Durham, coffee coming out of my noise.

'Mongie' what a f*ckin great word. I'm going to use it at least three times today.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Made me laugh out loud Durham, coffee coming out of my noise.

'Mongie' what a f*ckin great word. I'm going to use it at least three times today.

You updating your CV, then ?

I really can't be bothered replying to you any more

You are entitled to your opinion and that's fine. If you are content with the past three years, then that is also fine. Even if you were content with that last twenty minutes on Saturday, then that is your prerogative and is fine by me

I don't agree with you, but I don't call you a deluded fool (even if I might think it) or say that you are not a true supporter for holding such opinions.

Please carry on with your pointless attacks on me and/or other posters - you have demonstrated clearly within this thread that your utter drivel is no longer worthy of a response

I, in the meantime, shall continue to comment upon the club I have supported for over 35 years. That may be positive, or it may be negative, depending on the circumstances.

But as a great man once said "Say what you see, and when you see it, say it"

the same amount as me.in 35 years ive never knocked a new manager or new player or chairman. ive allways given them time to do well before criticising.unlike some on here who moan after 90 mins :102:

people like hughes, and by the way hes the only player ive slated,have had ample time to impress at this club and failed.i dont have a problem with slating him, i do with milan and megson though as they are new.

Milan came in as saviour of LCFC. He replaced a manager who had poor skills at communicating with the fans with one who, whatever his other faults may have been, made the majority of us feel that he was concerned and able to change things.
Whether some people on here like it or not, Allen was popular. Megson was never going to be lauded for simply becoming our manager. He has not shown any great ability to make the fans feel that he is one of us. As in almost every other spere of life, communication is becoming more important than achievement. If he wants fan praise, he is going to have to earn it. Fair? No, but life isn't fair.

the same amount as me.in 35 years ive never knocked a new manager or new player or chairman. ive allways given them time to do well before criticising.unlike some on here who moan after 90 mins :102:

Do you mind!! I was criticisng Megson 24 hours before he was announced as the new manager :) Awful appointment, no false dawn will change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669