QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

doesent bother me who he chooses as manager,its his club, his money, his decision, not yours, not mine.
lcfc are in the entertainment buisness,and agreed its been hard to sit through some performances recently.but im opptomistic that we will turn it around, and when we do the feeling will be great for all connected with the club.
what gets my blood boiling and im allowed my opinion is so called fans,instead of getting behind the club, spewing out such hatred towards individuals and the club in general.if you think you know how to run a sucssesful football team, i suggest you buy one, and prove that you are as good and as knowledgeable about the game as you make out in your posts.

So you are allowed your opinion - but those who have an opposing point of view are not allowed theirs ??

How sad.......

Hazzman

from time to time i will have a (measured) moan at some decisions the club,manager,chairman might do that i dont agree with.
what i dont do is go on and on and on for days on end moaning like you .
macky you moan about appointments,performances individuals every week.and then when you get a buddy to moan with (like redittch fox) you go on moaning even more, moan ,moan moan,moan moan.

you are a bad supporter in my mind because a good supporter gives support, all you do is make this bad period we are going through worse with your know it all reasons why the club is struggling.

get together with redittch,get a football team of your own and show me how good you are.

Funny really esp. when considering Mackster rarely gets to see City play - when he criticises it's normally with a change of personnel at top or players' in or out. Nothing to do with the 11 on the pitch and the game.

He's just stated an agreement with another appearing false dawn. Macky rarely comments on the City forum.

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
from time to time i will have a (measured) moan at some decisions the club,manager,chairman might do that i dont agree with.
what i dont do is go on and on and on for days on end moaning like you .
macky you moan about appointments,performances individuals every week.
and then when you get a buddy to moan with (like redittch fox) you go on moaning even more, moan ,moan moan,moan moan.

you are a bad supporter in my mind because a good supporter gives support, all you do is make this bad period we are going through worse with your know it all reasons why the club is struggling.

get together with redittch,get a football team of your own and show me how good you are.

Do I f*ck.
Please show me some evidence of this Biff because that is the biggest load of bollocks you've ever posted.

Bad Macky, bad Macky, you'll never be as good as Biff, you're going straight to hell.

Hazzman

So you are allowed your opinion - but those who have an opposing point of view are not allowed theirs ??

How sad.......

You are a bad supporter Homer despite paying loadsamoney to watch them play most weeks. Despite the clubs various false dawns, the continuing general mundane style of play, the alienating taglines and all at no recognisation that this should resemble a reduction in season ticket prices, get behind the boring, ginger cnut!!

If you don't like it, go support Oadby Town or Coalville Town you bad supporter.

Last edited:

homer

never said that :102:

People are coming on here voicing their opinions about the club, in the same way that you are

Except that, for doing so they are labelled fickle and moaning or (in Macky's case) you are questioning whether they are fans at all

Macky's point of view (and mine and redditch etc. etc.) has as much merit as yours

I'm not labelling you a bad fan, but you think you are in a position to label others

So who the feck appointed you to determine what people say/do/think ??

Biff

actually biff you were going on and on about jfh for days :102:
but surelly i was being positive.imo jfh would have been good for the club.
obviously i was right with my opinion because ma bit the dust on the back of it. you wont find me going on and on about performances and trying to explain to the manager where hes going wrong week in week out, its not productive.
the jfh thing turned into a bit of fun in the end with some good banter.

homer

obviously i was right with my opinion because ma bit the dust on the back of it. you wont find me going on and on about performances and trying to explain to the manager where hes going wrong week in week out, its not productive.

It's a Leicester City football forum FFS - so of course we are going on about the performances.

That's what this place is for :icon_roll

Redditch Fox

doesent bother me who he chooses as manager,its his club, his money, his decision, not yours, not mine.
lcfc are in the entertainment buisness,and agreed its been hard to sit through some performances recently.but im opptomistic that we will turn it around, and when we do the feeling will be great for all connected with the club.
what gets my blood boiling and im allowed my opinion is so called fans,instead of getting behind the club, spewing out such hatred towards individuals and the club in general.if you think you know how to run a sucssesful football team, i suggest you buy one, and prove that you are as good and as knowledgeable about the game as you make out in your posts.

Sorry - but this is now getting silly.

I don't detect either hatred towards the club nor individuals.

The position is that many people don't think that Megson is a good appointment as the City manager. That doesn't make us bad people nor Megson a bad person.

I also don't think you are on the mark in suggesting that how Milan runs the club is not our concern and I doubt very much that Milan would share your view. Any business needs customer satisfaction. And in football or any sport, customer support is extremely important. In truth, customer hopes were very high and all some of us are saying is that at present the situation looks none too promising.

Just as a footnote, don't you think that the Taggart appointment was Milan saying to himself: the Megson appointment is not going to go down too well, so I'd better give them Gerry to keep the people on side?

Finally, I appreciate your confidence in me as a potential manager, owner, player or whatever.....but unfortunately I am too busy with my work and inadvertantly winding you up by being usually right on this forum to take up your suggestion.

Biff

People are coming on here voicing their opinions about the club, in the same way that you are

Except that, for doing so they are labelled fickle and moaning or (in Macky's case) you are questioning whether they are fans at all

Macky's point of view (and mine and redditch etc. etc.) has as much merit as yours

I'm not labelling you a bad fan, but you think you are in a position to label others

So who the feck appointed you to determine what people say/do/think ??

i didnt say macky wasnt a fan i said i dont think hes a good one.

homer your are another moaner that goes on and on.
im not stoping anyone from voicing their opinion, i just get sick of listening to the same old crap you lads come out with day in, day out, i wish i could ignore it but i feel i have to stick up for the individuals your constantly moaning at.anything wrong with that :102:

Hazzman

I can't understand that - the decision not to sign JFH was a wrong one because we ended up with a sacked manager. No logic.

You are also presuming that Hasselbaink is going to be the dog bollocks at Cardiff which so far is untrue and that the decision to sack Allen was bad 'un which we won't find out for a few years.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I've got nothing to add, I just thought I'd post something so I'd have a post after Homer & Redditch.
We're moan-buddies.

*Edit* Damn it! Biff & Hazz got in first.

Last edited:

alex

Why would JFH have been good? We don't know that.
The JFH thing was not the sole reason MA left.
This forum is for us all to speculate and analyse surely?
Good banter is only for me and Homer.......:)

Hazzman

im not stoping anyone from voicing their opinion, i just get sick of listening to the same old crap you lads come out with day in, day out, i wish i could ignore it but i feel i have to stick up for the individuals your constantly moaning at.anything wrong with that :102:

So ignore him then and don't take direct offense. Considering Macky is out in Waterford on the Emerald Isle, I think it's hard to judge whether he's a bad fan or not. But most of all, this talk of good fan/bad fan is absolute nonsense, there is a fan of Leicester City. Some are positive, some are negative.

Seems to me Biff you are totally misreading what a) this forum is about and b) how the average football fan ticks.

Oh yeah and I forgot how you scapegoated Hughes last season and kept on moaning about him. Despite the team being general dogshite.

Last edited:

Biff

Sorry - but this is now getting silly.

I don't detect either hatred towards the club nor individuals.

The position is that many people don't think that Megson is a good appointment as the City manager. That doesn't make us bad people (i never said anybody was a bad person, just a bad supporter)nor Megson a bad person.

I also don't think you are on the mark in suggesting that how Milan runs the club is not our concern and I doubt very much that Milan would share your view. Any business needs customer satisfaction. And in football or any sport, customer support is extremely important. In truth, customer hopes were very high and all some of us are saying is that at present the situation looks none too promising.( i tend to look at as a new start and with an open mind, not a doom and gloom view)

Just as a footnote, don't you think that the Taggart appointment was Milan saying to himself: the Megson appointment is not going to go down too well, so I'd better give them Gerry to keep the people on side?(i think milan is a buisneesman, ill say no more :icon_wink)

Finally, I appreciate your confidence in me as a potential manager, owner, player or whatever.....but unfortunately I am too busy with my work and inadvertantly winding you up by being usually right on this forum to take up your suggestion.
(do unto others as you would have done to you)

homer

I really can't be bothered replying to you any more

You are entitled to your opinion and that's fine. If you are content with the past three years, then that is also fine. Even if you were content with that last twenty minutes on Saturday, then that is your prerogative and is fine by me

I don't agree with you, but I don't call you a deluded fool (even if I might think it) or say that you are not a true supporter for holding such opinions.

Please carry on with your pointless attacks on me and/or other posters - you have demonstrated clearly within this thread that your utter drivel is no longer worthy of a response

I, in the meantime, shall continue to comment upon the club I have supported for over 35 years. That may be positive, or it may be negative, depending on the circumstances.

But as a great man once said "Say what you see, and when you see it, say it"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673