QPR Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

olip6

I just bought two tickets for QPR away.
The guy i spoke to at LCFC ticket office said they will be "severely restricted view seats"....has anyone been to QPR away before and had shit seats or was this guy being over-dramatic?

I just bought two tickets for QPR away.
The guy i spoke to at LCFC ticket office said they will be "severely restricted view seats"....has anyone been to QPR away before and had shit seats or was this guy being over-dramatic?

loftus_road1.jpg

The seats to the left and right of the upper tier have a restricted view; those to the extreme left (as you look at the picture) extremely so. I don't think it is being over-dramatic to point this out to customers.

Our lot were complaining that if you sit at the back of the top tier, you can't see the goal line, corner flag etc below.
If you've seen the tv pictures from Loftus you'll understand why. Pitch is virtually butted up against the stand.

That said, most away fans are only there to sing and make gestures at the home fans so not unduly affected.

Our lot were complaining that if you sit at the back of the top tier, you can't see the goal line, corner flag etc below.
If you've seen the tv pictures from Loftus you'll understand why. Pitch is virtually butted up against the stand.

That said, most away fans are only there to sing and make gestures at the home fans so not unduly affected.

You struggle to see much of the goal from further forward than the back row.

As a corollary, the Fosse Boys have offered to fund the re-location of their seats in the Walker's East Stand which will be swivelled 90 degrees to the right.

They could be throwing seats judging by the amount of old school attending.

They could be throwing seats judging by the amount of old school attending.

Hearing the same...though we share a source in that department.
I am expecting 70 % of the away end to be standing. The bottom tier for sure.

And yes, a restricted view at QPR is exactly that.

I'm going to this game, my 1st of the season, is there anything i should be aware of?

If you need to PM me then please do so.

Cheers.

I'm going to this game, my 1st of the season, is there anything i should be aware of?

The team in yellow are the good guys.

Circle line trains will not be running to Wood Lane or Shepherds Bush market on Saturday; there will be more Hammersmith & City line trains than usual but they will not be running through to and from east London. The Central line to White City will be operating as normal.

Anything you should be aware of?

Zero leg-room, obstructed view possible, often the game is appalling and every time I've been its been freezing cold.

Last time I went they had a stewardess with the brightest orange 'ginger' hair I've ever seen.

its in London

It's being held at Loftus road and you may have a restricted view

Anything you should be aware of?

Zero leg-room, obstructed view possible, often the game is appalling and every time I've been its been freezing cold.

Last time I went they had a stewardess with the brightest orange 'ginger' hair I've ever seen.

Yes, thanks all very useful information!

I was obviously referring to the fact that there may be trouble at this game and that i would be looking to avoid it.

Thanks for the tube info Bob, glad to see someone on here who is at least half (probably not quite) sensible.

:icon_wink

You need 3 points if the automatic fantasy is to be maintained.

Last time I went to QPR, it was a plastic pitch, we played in RED, and sir Gary of Leicester was our hero of the day.

oh, and the fecking fencing, something I don't miss about the 80's

I remember a few years ago me and pds went to Loftus Road, and our seats were a couple of rows being a pillar (probably the one that Jeff has posted) luckily the upper tier wasn't very full so we moved easily enough!

Last time I went(not last season, the time before that) the twattish stewards/coppers decided to keep the lower tier locked in after the game for 25 minutes.

Yes there were a fair few 'faces' but there wasn't any sort of nasty atmosphere til the plod started treating people like scum.

When our lot start to try and force their way forwards to get out, the copper nearest me let me and a bloke and his son out ahead of the cordon so we could get outside, Nick and Ben were still stuck with the others though.

Whilst waiting outside(and shaking me head at the two line cordon waiting for them when the fans got out, I heard one copper say about marching them all to the train station.

I had to point out several people were actually on the coaches which were waiting, eventually I was listened to(makes a change!) and Nick and Ben were yanked out of the, by now, pissed off City fans past the police line. and told we could go.

I know several people who weren't listened to by the plod and were put on the train with everyone else, despite them having driven to the game.

Utter utter pratishness.

I'm expecting more of the same, lower tier it is then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669