Questions for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PONTUS KAAMARK

1.Is that the last we will see of the remaining money from the Connolly sale?

2. Why are we buying Elvis now instead of waiting and seeing how he performs between now and the end of the loan?

3.Why is Elvis costing us up to 350k?????

4.Will you be playing De Vries and Dublin up front in the coming games?

5.Have you bought Hume to play up front or behind the main striker?

6.Do you think we have suffiecent fire power to compete and stay in this league?

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
1.Is that the last we will see of the remaining money from the Connolly sale?

2. Why are we buying Elvis now instead of waiting and seeing how he performs between now and the end of the loan?

3.Why is Elvis costing us up to 350k?????

4.Will you be playing De Vries and Dublin up front in the coming games?

5.Have you bought Hume to play up front or behind the main striker?

6.Do you think we have suffiecent fire power to compete and stay in this league?

Absolutly, especially as when he was asked on Saturday are you looking to make the Elvis deal permanet he said "its a bit early to be looking at that" and I bloody agreed with him!!

9. What's the craic with the shite corners every time?

10. Mk wants to know if you have a cure for painful balls.

11. Am I to believe that Div 1 is the same standard as the SPL.

12. Do you wish you'd never joined Leicester now you know what a massive job it is?

13. What do you think of Leicester fans

13. Pink or Brown?

16. what possesed you to purchase Mdv after having previous experiance of him?

Doom and gloom, its not like people on this board to be so presumtious about players. leave CL alone, do you not realise its not his fault and probably wasnt his decision. are you all also overlooking the fact DC wanted to leave.
and i thought people on this board were against the fickle attitude of other city fans.

19. Is Quidditch a better game than Football?

I don't think CL is to blame at all here, I just think it's a shame we couldn't have had another striker as well as Hume and Elvis. CL probably didn't even get a choice about selling Connolly

My original pessimism is beginning to fade, and I'm hoping that Elvis will score when given a proper chance, and Hume turns out to be a great buy, and I'll be amazed I ever doubted him! :) Roll on the 10th September! I wanna see how the new boys do.

I'm assuming it will probably be De Vries and Hume to start, but I hope Elvis gets a good run in the first team sooner rather than later, as I think he's a good player who needs a goal.

20. Can I get a refund on my season ticket
21. Can anyone who bought a city shirt with 8. Connolly get a refund on that?

22. Do you log on to this site? If you do what do you think of all these pessimistic gets? Didn't MO'N tell you we are an understanding bunch down here?:081: :043:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669