Racist Chanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where you are wrong you see, perish the thought. I don't hate anyone, I never have. Life is too short to waste time hating.

Wrong again, it must be a habit. I don't believe I have led a sad, lonely or pathetic life, I know I've had a great time of it so far. I have a gorgeous fiancée who I think the world of. What's success? I don't know, but I do quite well for myself considering I'm not 40 but already I'm semi-retired.

I had two excellent parents. I couldn't have asked for more love than they provided. And my Dad lent me £8000 when I was 18 as a deposit on my 1st house interest free. I paid him back and have also invested in more properties since, hence my comfortable lifestyle.

I've never followed any path other than my own. I never wanted to be a part of the rat race like most others. I do things my way, my opinions are my opinions whether people like them or not. Your trouble is you simply cannot abide people having an opinion that differs to yours, but as I said, I follow my own path, not that which the Governments have indoctrinated me to follow. Mentally strong people do it their own way regardless of the childish name calling of some, I find it quite fulfilling. ;-)

But if all this is true, why are you a fully paid up racist? What possible reason could you have for the enmity you feel for people solely based on the colour of their skin or the place of their birth?

You still haven't made a single reasoned argument. Again, this is because you can't.

But if all this is true, why are you a fully paid up racist? What possible reason could you have for the enmity you feel for people solely based on the colour of their skin or the place of their birth?

I don't accept I'm a "fully paid up racist", that's merely a typical reactionary tactic used by your lefty types to try and silence people.

You still haven't made a single reasoned argument. Again, this is because you can't.

I don't need to justify myself to you? I have my views on things, and no amount of name calling, attempts to bully or intimidate will change that.

I don't accept I'm a "fully paid up racist", that's merely a typical reactionary tactic used by your lefty types to try and silence people.

But that's exactly what you were inferring earlier. Are you now suggesting you don't pre-judge people based on the colour of their skin?

I don't need to justify myself to you? I have my views on things, and no amount of name calling, attempts to bully or intimidate will change that.

You don't need to do anything. I just think you should have the courage of your convictions and state the reasons for your apparent prejudices.

Been meaning to reply to this for a few days but couldn't be bothered to trawl through the pages.

What I meant was that it was a disgusting crime to smack a child who, as the original poster had described , was "not fully developed yet". In my eyes that means a very young toddler or infant. I would never condone smacking a child under the age of say 2 years old.

So, it's okay to use violence against a two year old? A three year old? A four year old? A five year old? A Fifteen year old?

I know 'where' you are coming from Kingsteroony, but think it through fella. It's just wrong, unnecessary and counterproductive.
And it really does make babies cry, for no good reason

I was occasionally smacked a child and I honestly think it did me no harm, but didn't do me any benefit either. I was always in the "a light smack to really get a message across, if they were about to run into a busy road etc, does them good" camp until I started teaching. But now I recognise that if I can get 26 children to behave as I need them to without violence I can sure as hell do it with one. I don't think all parents who smack are bad, just that they don't know how to control any other way. The same goes for shouting, it should be a very last resort because once you've shouted you have no other level to go to if they disobey again.

I was occasionally smacked a child and I honestly think it did me no harm, but didn't do me any benefit either. I was always in the "a light smack to really get a message across, if they were about to run into a busy road etc, does them good" camp until I started teaching. But now I recognise that if I can get 26 children to behave as I need them to without violence I can sure as hell do it with one. I don't think all parents who smack are bad, just that they don't know how to control any other way. The same goes for shouting, it should be a very last resort because once you've shouted you have no other level to go to if they disobey again.

I was smacked by my step dad as a child it did me no harm, I took a bike chain to him at age 12 and put him in hospital, he never touched me again. Taught both of us a good lesson I think.

Right Chris, Macky, Richie et al.....can we now give up on the name calling.

It's against the forum rules and has gone past tedious for the rest of us. It's adding nothing to the discussion.

I don't have time for a mass deletion of posts.

The "Babes" of the BNP stuff is hilarious; haven't laughed so much in ages!

VICE: How old are you?
Helen: 19. Wait, no, 18. 19 next month.

What do you do for a living?
I'm a kitchen assistant at the minute.

What first attracted you to the BNP?
I don't know. I couldn't really actually tell you. There were a couple of the sentences I agreed with. Basically about how immigrants are coming and taking people's jobs and that.

Are most of your friends BNP?
Some of them are.

And your parents?
No. What are they? I think Liberal Democrat. I dunno.

Are there any BNP policies you disagree with?
Not so far, no, 'cause I'm still in the middle of looking up all that about it at the moment.

When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Yes, in some ways it is. But there we are. It's a hard decision. There's some things I think are good and some things I think are bad, so it's a hard decision to make, but it was the one party I felt closer to than any of the other parties.

Is there a big anti-BNP movement up in Newcastle? Do you get a lot of stick?
Not really.

Do you have arguments about it with people?
Sometimes, yeah. But not like heated arguments.

Fish or chips?
Fish.

Alan Carr or Jimmy Carr?
Alan.

Princess Di or Jade Goody?
Di.

Blair or Brown?
Brown.

Michael Jackson or Tim Westwood?
Michael Jackson.

Peter Andre or Steven Hawking?
Peter Andre.

Some shit just writes itself.

Last edited:
This name calling: Macky - you utter and completely nice person.

I Find it interesting that education was mentioned earlier as i think this is the solution. Not University but an education regarding the issues.

Calling people names and ridiculing their opinions without reasoned arguments only serves to encourage a militant attitude as they then feel oppressed.

BNP voters tend to be very concerned about the unemployment situation, crime and british culture, which are all reasonable and understandable concerns, the problem is there is a very narrow minded view as to the causes of these issues.

Immigration was once the reason our economy thrived, but now it's struggling, population becomes an issue. I'll let somebody who knows better than me explain the issues, but i do know population is only one small factor.

I don't really understand the issues behind crime, but i'm sure 'Brittish' people are no better than anybody else, and the issues i think are more down to society and relative wealth.

Culture is always changing, and some people don't understand that we are now a worldwide society, not an isolated island with an imperialistic sentiment. Trying to isolate ourselves is the exact opposite of culture.

I'm sure there are people who could better explain the issues than me, but positive change can only come from education, oppressing peoples opinions however wrong will never work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570