Racist Chanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky it's only just midnight and that's twice you've replied to yourself. On the good stuff tonight?

Last edited:
Well you certainly seem to be following a certain path, your viewpoint is ten-a-penny, and utterly worthless. Why do you appear to be such a clueless sheep if you're so clued up? Is it a special disguise?

A viewpoint so worthless you and your little pal can't help responding to. And I wouldn't say "clued up" exactly, but ignore genius at your peril.

A viewpoint so worthless you and your little pal can't help responding to. And I wouldn't say "clued up" exactly, but ignore genius at your peril.

A beautiful nonresponse. Do you want to read my questions again sweetcheeks?

A beautiful nonresponse. Do you want to read my questions again sweetcheeks?

Your question/s are of no relevance. Your opinion of me is irrelevant. If you think I come across as a clueless sheep it makes no difference. I don't lose sleep concerning myself with what people think, you should perhaps try it yourself my friend, it beats working yourself up over what is nothing more than a different opinion. Peace.

Your question/s are of no relevance. Your opinion of me is irrelevant. If you think I come across as a clueless sheep it makes no difference. I don't lose sleep concerning myself with what people think, you should perhaps try it yourself my friend, it beats working yourself up over what is nothing more than a different opinion. Peace.
  • I'm not your friend
  • I'm not losing any sleep
  • It's quite a bit more than ****ing different opinion
  • Your inability to answer speaks volumes, it speaks a lot more than I wish you did
  • Mushy peas

Last edited:
Have there been any surveys regarding higher education among BNP voters? Voters of the Sweden Democrats, a nationalist party but not as far-right as BNP, are generally not as well educated as voters of other parties.

Then, obviously, you can draw different conclusions from this. Someone who is studying economy is more likely to be right-leaning in politics, gender students are much, much more likely to see sexism (whether it's there or not) in the society etc. I suppose a lot depends on what the universities are teaching and what they are leaving out. The universities in Sweden have, in my experience, a strong emphasis on anti-nationalism, hence most educated people won't vote for a nationalist party. So I'm not one to say that everything you learn at higher education is the truth and nothing but the truth, but I do think it's interesting.

Have there been any surveys regarding higher education among BNP voters? Voters of the Sweden Democrats, a nationalist party but not as far-right as BNP, are generally not as well educated as voters of other parties.

There have indeed, and the exact same correlation stands up. I'm a bit toasted right now so I don't have any linky business, but I was only reading it recently.
Then, obviously, you can draw different conclusions from this. Someone who is studying economy is more likely to be right-leaning in politics, gender students are much, much more likely to see sexism (whether it's there or not) in the society etc. I suppose a lot depends on what the universities are teaching and what they are leaving out. The universities in Sweden have, in my experience, a strong emphasis on anti-nationalism, hence most educated people won't vote for a nationalist party. So I'm not one to say that everything you learn at higher education is the truth and nothing but the truth, but I do think it's interesting.

I hear what you're saying indeed, my little turnip, everybody is a product of their influences.
To lay my own cards facedown, I've had very little formal education and had the police called the last time I turned up on a university campus, so my influences came from elsewhere

So, if you don't leave a mark it's okay, but if you do it deserves the death penalty?

Been meaning to reply to this for a few days but couldn't be bothered to trawl through the pages.

What I meant was that it was a disgusting crime to smack a child who, as the original poster had described , was "not fully developed yet". In my eyes that means a very young toddler or infant. I would never condone smacking a child under the age of say 2 years old.

I love a good race me. Eskimos are my personal favourite with their leathery skin and decay-free teeth.

Been meaning to reply to this for a few days but couldn't be bothered to trawl through the pages.

What I meant was that it was a disgusting crime to smack a child who, as the original poster had described , was "not fully developed yet". In my eyes that means a very young toddler or infant. I would never condone smacking a child under the age of say 2 years old.

So, it's okay to use violence against a two year old? A three year old? A four year old? A five year old? A Fifteen year old?

I know 'where' you are coming from Kingsteroony, but think it through fella. It's just wrong, unnecessary and counterproductive.
And it really does make babies cry, for no good reason

• I'm not your friend
  • I'm not losing any sleep
  • It's quite a bit more than ****ing different opinion
  • Your inability to answer speaks volumes, it speaks a lot more than I wish you did
  • Mushy peas

Have you ever thought of doing stand up for a living my friend? :lol:

i come back after a couple of days and the thread has gone all tits up

i come back after a couple of days and the thread has gone all tits up

Just do what I did Thrax, skim read most of it and click on the link to the delightful ladies of the BNP. A good laugh and worth the admission fee alone (not for the looks I should add).

Last edited:
Then, obviously, you can draw different conclusions from this. Someone who is studying economy is more likely to be right-leaning in politics,

Only economics - which does succeed in teaching its students to behave as their models predict. Students of political economy are much more diverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566