Racist Chanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually David, that's not quite correct. English can also be a race, given that the word itself does not have a precise meaning. Science has no definition for what constitutes a race, it is an entirely social construct. Any social grouping can constitute a race and it has **** all to do with skin colour, or any other phenotypical difference

I thought there was legislation determining eat is legally a race, and you would have to apply for English to get legal protection. This is what the gypsies and travellers did to be classified as (two separate) races.

If the cap fits. ;-)

It doesn't.

I'd love to see a single well thought out argument from you to support your racist views. But you can't provide one because there isn't one. You must just be very insecure.

Where do you stand on homosexuality? The vote for women?

It's not about the moral high ground, it's about right and wrong.

Are you a BNP voter? Brilliant - a self-confirmed idiot. I'll leave you to your own devices.

BTW, have you seen the 'babes of the BNP' interview in Vice Magazine? Cream of the crop, you lot.
Now you are showing your ignorance.

zombie-thread.png

Those 'BNP babes' are nothing short of horrific.

If beauty is skin deep, they've patently been born inside out.

I dont want to get drawn into this, but I dont see the need for the insults...

I can't fathom why more people don't talk in that funny voice. Camp and effeminate men are great. Far better people to have as friends and to be around and generally much nicer people than annoying macho or "manly" men who think everyone should conform to social gender images which are completely invented by centuries of a suppressive society and should fit into certain fixed ideas of how a person should act just because of their biological sex.

Last edited:
Ooh a post has just been deleted...the thread is going nuts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670