Racist Chanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing exciting, just more offensive homophobic language to get attention I didn't think he deserved.

Weirdly I caught the first few words on the tapatalk preview and I thought it was an attempt at trolling....again.

Last edited:
BTW, have you seen the 'babes of the BNP' interview in Vice Magazine?.

Oh dear. About as smart as a bucket of pigeon feathers, and without any good looks to compensate

I think "oh dear" sums up some of the answers given pretty well.

What about people who've grown up in Britain from a very young age, but aren't, as the BNP would term it, “ethnically British”? When you repatriated them, don't you think the BNP should first give them intensive lessons in speaking, for example, the Ghanaian language, and learning the skills of an agriculturally-based society?
No. I don’t think so. Just send them back. I know that sounds really evil...

OK, what if Ghana, or wherever, decrees that these immigrants are now Britain's responsibilty – that they no longer have the right to live in Ghana. Do you think war with Ghana would be justified to force the issue, or would you simply propose a system of gradually-raised trade sanctions, possibly with the aid of a UN mandate?
I wouldn’t do the war, 'cos I’m against war. Er, the other one.

What's the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, 'cause our country’s not England any more. It’s very rare for English people to live here any more. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won't you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah, but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic].

Damn those suicidal bombs. setting themselves off all over the place.

I quite like this answer too:icon_bigg
In terms of the BNP's repatriation policy on immigration, if you had to choose, who would you repatriate first – Dizzee Rascal or Tinchy Stryder?
Dizzee Rascal. I know this is gonna sound horrible, because he’s the one who’s the most, like... because, my problem is that when immigrants come over to this country, they try and bring in their own churches and languages. And I think he expresses himself more as like an African or whatever he is, whereas Tinchy Stryder is more American. That’s the difference.

I dont want to get drawn into this, but I dont see the need for the insults...

I find it very worrying that you think insulting a BNP voter is a problem. I don't think they're much good for anything else tbh. I think anyone with an IQ of over 50 who votes BNP deserves everything they get.

I'm all for free speech on both sides of the fence.

I find it very worrying that you think insulting a BNP voter is a problem. I don't think they're much good for anything else tbh. I think anyone with an IQ of over 50 who votes BNP deserves everything they get.

If you want to insult BNP members, this isn't the platform for it. Save that sort of thing for real life or sign up for their forum.

He's a typical yoghurt knitter, you are allowed to have your say, and he'd argue until he's blue in the face for you to have the right to say it, but only if you say the right things.

Nazi like behaviour 2012, and he calls anybody who doesn't agree with him fascist. :lol:

Last edited:
He's a typical yoghurt knitter, you are allowed to have your say, and he'd argue until he's blue in the face for you to have the right to say it, but only if you say the right things.

Nazi like behaviour 2012, and he calls anybody who doesn't agree with him fascist. :lol:

You have the right to say anything. That's your choice. You're wrong, and it's very sad for you that you carry such unfounded, misguided hate, but that is your right.

I've not called you a fascist once. I doubt you really know what it means. I just assume that people like you have led very lonely, unsuccessful lives, probably due to poor parenting, and feel the need to blame it on others. Probably easily led by someone equally pathetic. In terms of role models it's probably an 'any port in a storm' situation.

Good people with fulfilling lives don't follow that path, on the whole.

A racism thread? Seems apt to me. It's not like it's interfering with any other threads.

But ok. Ziiiip.

Nothing to do with the content of the thread, it's against this forum's rules to be abusing any other members, regardless of how odious they are.

Just attack the post, not the poster. You can tear that to shreds, knock yourself out, just don't be personal

Last edited:
Nothing to do with the content of the thread, it's against this forum's rules to be abusing any other members, regardless of how odious they are.

Just attack the post, not the poster. You can tear that to shreds, knock yourself out, just don't be personal

Fair enough. Makes sense. Clearly I did a bad job of zipping it just then, but I'll endeavour to stick to those rules from here on in.

Yes.

I called someone a **** once but I sure learnt my lesson.

I'll not be calling anyone a **** on here in future.

Yes.

I called someone a **** once but I sure learnt my lesson.

I'll not be calling anyone a **** on here in future.

I'm watching you closely sonny, and if you don't want another slippering then you ought to be watching your step.
Just give me an excuse and you'll be across my knee, you obstreperous little bastard

I have a list of people I'll not be calling a ****.

I will not call Richie a ****. Nor will I be calling Steven a ****. "****" is not a word I will use for describing Superscout. Should I be in a thread with ChrisFilter then I will not use the **** word with him. Were Boy Genius to be allowed back onto the forum then I would never call him a ****.

No. The word **** has been stricken from my vocabulary.

You have the right to say anything. That's your choice. You're wrong, and it's very sad for you that you carry such unfounded, misguided hate, but that is your right.

That's where you are wrong you see, perish the thought. I don't hate anyone, I never have. Life is too short to waste time hating.

I've not called you a fascist once. I doubt you really know what it means. I just assume that people like you have led very lonely, unsuccessful lives, probably due to poor parenting, and feel the need to blame it on others. Probably easily led by someone equally pathetic. In terms of role models it's probably an 'any port in a storm' situation.

Wrong again, it must be a habit. I don't believe I have led a sad, lonely or pathetic life, I know I've had a great time of it so far. I have a gorgeous fiancée who I think the world of. What's success? I don't know, but I do quite well for myself considering I'm not 40 but already I'm semi-retired.

I had two excellent parents. I couldn't have asked for more love than they provided. And my Dad lent me £8000 when I was 18 as a deposit on my 1st house interest free. I paid him back and have also invested in more properties since, hence my comfortable lifestyle.

Good people with fulfilling lives don't follow that path, on the whole.

I've never followed any path other than my own. I never wanted to be a part of the rat race like most others. I do things my way, my opinions are my opinions whether people like them or not. Your trouble is you simply cannot abide people having an opinion that differs to yours, but as I said, I follow my own path, not that which the Governments have indoctrinated me to follow. Mentally strong people do it their own way regardless of the childish name calling of some, I find it quite fulfilling. ;-)

Mentally strong people do it their own way regardless of the childish name calling of some, I find it quite fulfilling. ;-)

Well you certainly seem to be following a certain path, your viewpoint is ten-a-penny, and utterly worthless. Why do you appear to be such a clueless sheep if you're so clued up? Is it a special disguise?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570