Radiohead

Which is your favourite Radiohead album?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Not sure if this has ever been done on here before or not, but following on from a chat down the boozer the other day, me and my mates were all pretty divided on choices of our favourite Radiohead album. So here it is, the poll to see which one most people prefer!

I always used to say OK Computer, but recently I've been leaning towards Kid A. "How to Disappear Completely" and "Motion Picture Soundtrack" are just godlike.

It's one of those 2 anyway, they are both near perfect albums and a tier above the other albums imo.

Oh, and Amnesiac is underrated, that's my 3rd favourite.

Last edited:
Where is the option for 'none of them as they are over-rated shite'?

Where is the option for 'none of them as they are over-rated shite'?

Well, you see, spion, generally when discussing best album of an artist, the discussion is aimed at/between fans of the artist who have heard most, if not all of the albums...

Last edited:
A bit predictable probably, but Ok Computer for me, one of my favourite all time albums

still my favourite band

Equally predictable as glyn I went for OK Computer, but Kid A and Hail to the Thief (underrated) comes close

Well, you see, spion, generally when discussing best album of an artist, the discussion is aimed at/between fans of the artist who have heard most, if not all of the albums...

Thanks for explaining :icon_lol:

Personally, I think The Bends sounds a little dated now and I would probably consider it among their worst.

Who voted for Pablo Honey? Never would've seen that one coming. :icon_lol:

Personally, I think The Bends sounds a little dated now and I would probably consider it among their worst.

Who voted for Pablo Honey? Never would've seen that one coming. :icon_lol:

Back in 93/94 i liked this album but did buy it on the back of the creep single,saw them at the poly on the bends tour which was good but for me they got very boring very quickly,i did buy ok computer which i only played a couple of times,not my cup o'tea anymore.

Fair enough. It's just a very unusual opinion, Pablo Honey is nearly always regarded as being by far and away their worst album.

Last edited:
The Bends, just pips OK Computer for me

(I actually quite like Pablo Honey too but that's more of a nostalgic thing)

I'm surprised The Bends is getting so much love, especially compared to something like Kid A. The Bends has always just seemed a bit bland to me, it always just comes across as an album that sounded like loads of other British artists around that period. I mean "High & Dry" "Bones" and "Bulletproof...I Wish I Was" on a classic album, really?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670