Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contrast in perfomance and results has been unreal, last season was a miracle, this season a disgrace. The players have let Claudio down so badly, but at the same time he has stood by and accepted this so for me he is equally responsible. Something has to change so Claudio either grow a fecking pair and show these overpaid pre-madonnas who is boss or step aside and let somebody come in to hopefully galvanise this lot, but one thing please do not do nothing.

Let say we sack him and start winning, will you guys be happy?

Your posting is becoming incredible bizarre, Matt. Of course people will be happy that the side begins winning again.

If, as seems to be the common belief, the players just aren't trying, then that will mean they downed tools and only worked again for a new manager.

That's the purpose of replacing a manager. In your hypothetical scenario it seems to have worked. Yey!

Is that something worth celebrating?

Finding a solution to a problem? Probably. Unless we employ Paul Ince.

Let say we sack him and start winning, will you guys be happy? If, as seems to be the common belief, the players just aren't trying, then that will mean they downed tools and only worked again for a new manager. Is that something worth celebrating?

im not sure celebrating is the right word. I'll be chuffed that Prem survival will hopefully retain players like Ndidi, Amartey, Okazaki, Chilwell and such like. What ever happens I believe the rotten eggs will be out and they'll get what we didn't allow in the summer and leave. I'm amazed that they don't connect their value with this season's performances or maybe they just don't care as we pay them too much. We should celebrate more once they move on, hopefully with us still in the top flight.

Your posting is becoming incredible bizarre, Matt. Of course people will be happy that the side begins winning again.

That's the purpose of replacing a manager. In your hypothetical scenario it seems to have worked. Yey!

Finding a solution to a problem? Probably. Unless we employ Paul Ince.
I'd be pissed off that the players traitored the guy that took them to the pinnacle of their career.

I'd be pissed off that the players traitored the guy that took them to the pinnacle of their career.
But still entirely happy that you could continue to watch them playing Premier League football no doubt.

Rhubarb.

As Leo responds to Keegan's pre-match talk with a hat-trick, you'll have your Ulloa T-shirt on faster than you can say "Foxes only quit when they're losing".

But still entirely happy that you could continue to watch them playing Premier League football no doubt.
Nope. My thoughts on the Premier League not being the greatest thing in the world are documented elsewhere on here. Last season proved me wrong but I'd not be distraught if we went down.

For me it depends on what you call 'them'. If it's them who have tried this season playing next year then yes. If it's Drinkwater, Vardy, Fuchs and the like I'll not be happy watching them whatever league we're in. They can get ****ed. I'm blabbering but whatever happens I don't want to see them in a Leicester shirt beyond May.

Anyone see Kasper's interview?

The guy asked him about whether the players were going to the chairman or still believe in the manager (something along those lines) and he kind of dodged the question I felt. Said they we will continue to fight but that was about it!

Morgan, Huth and even Fuchs are too easily pulled out of position. First goal Huth should of dropped instead came into midfield to try win a ball he was never going to win and for the 3rd goal Morgan comes so far out of the defensive line its ridiculous. We don't have the Kante who has endless energy to protect in front of them, but they need to find a way. If Swansea get their passing going, could be in trouble.

For me it depends on what you call 'them'. If it's them who have tried this season playing next year then yes. If it's Drinkwater, Vardy, Fuchs and the like I'll not be happy watching them whatever league we're in. They can get ****ed. I'm blabbering but whatever happens I don't want to see them in a Leicester shirt beyond May.
So we change the manager, Vardy, Drinkwater and Fuchs become happier players for whatever reason and put in shifts that win us 10 out of the last 14 games. DD is pinging long passes to feet left, right and centre once more and Vardy scores 10 in 10. We finish in a decent position having had a pretty good CL run and you and Matt would still be furious with them, demanding their immediate sale? I think that may be the anger speaking.

Their 'treachery' would be forgotten quicker than the memory of Momo Sylla.

I'm not an advocate for changing the manager at this moment but if the owners happened to choose this option and, in turn, it kick started the season ensuring our survival, I'm pretty sure the anger and feelings of acrimony towards the players that had delivered another season of PL football would dissipate rather quickly.

So we change the manager, Vardy, Drinkwater and Fuchs become happier players for whatever reason and put in shifts that win us 10 out of the last 14 games. DD is pinging long passes to feet left, right and centre once more and Vardy scores 10 in 10. We finish in a decent position having had a pretty good CL run and you and Matt would still be furious with them, demanding their immediate sale? I think that may be the anger speaking.

Their 'treachery' would be forgotten quicker than the memory of Momo Sylla.

I'm not an advocate for changing the manager at this moment but if the owners happened to choose this option and, in turn, it kick started the season ensuring our survival, I'm pretty sure the anger and feelings of acrimony towards the players that had delivered another season of PL football would dissipate rather quickly.

It's beyond anger speaking. Their boycott of effort isn't just with Claudio, it's with our club. I've seen us be shit over the last 20 odd years but never deliberately lose games. This lot can get ****ed. Should Vardy perk up when Piers Morgan or Denise Welch take over as manager? I couldn't give a ****. It's beyond the point of no return for me, let's have Barry Hayles on the wing. I remember Muzzy not getting a better job back in the day, he still worked his bollocks off.

I might settle for a shot on target

But I suspect that's hoping for a bit much

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-05%20at%2019.07.27.png

It's beyond anger speaking. Their boycott of effort isn't just with Claudio, it's with our club. I've seen us be shit over the last 20 odd years but never deliberately lose games. This lot can get ****ed. Should Vardy perk up when Piers Morgan or Denise Welch take over as manager? I couldn't give a ****. It's beyond the point of no return for me, let's have Barry Hayles on the wing. I remember Muzzy not getting a better job back in the day, he still worked his bollocks off.
I totally understand, I really do and I can absolutely see why you feel as you do. I just don't think it's a linear as it seems. I genuinely didn't see a huge lack of effort from DD or Vardy today until the game was lost at 3-0 and the whole team ground to a halt. I did see a massive lack of quality in some of our players however, which is perhaps much more worrying. I'm not suggesting they've put in the effort all season and have been unlucky; they haven't. There have been games where the lack of effort has been more apparent but today was not one of those. We weren't really any good, but I don't think they could be accused of not playing for the manager today. I don't know what the hell the answer is but I think that a loss against Swansea sees Ranieri depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669