Read the Sunday Mirror today lads and lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a good time to be meeting Stoke after Saturdays
demolition of Norwich a cousin says they've been rejuvenated by Lee Hendrie running about and making things happen............oh bloody hell

See how fast the f*cker can run when his legs are taken out from under him.

demolition of Norwich a cousin says they've been rejuvenated by Lee Hendrie running about and making things happen............oh bloody hell

I'd sooner play them now than after a bad defeat. They might think they're better than what they are and be over confident:icon_wink

Lets just say in theory that it does happen...

It will make the January transfer window sooooo exciting! I'd love to see Kelly get a chance with some money to spend. I want to see how far that man can take us!

We said it wasn't a good time to play Leeds after they'd been hammered, and now it's not a good time to play a team on the back of a good win!

You can only play the team in front of you, we are in some sort of form as well, and there is no reason why we can't get a result against them, no matter what they did yesterday.

I have always said that I wouldn't trust The Mirror / Sunday Mirror to have the correct day/date on each page.

They have always been a take the facts and add 12% paper. It makes a great read but as to whether its true or not, thats different.

I, myself, hope there is truth in it but I expect Tuesday to be all about beating Stoke.

Agreed. I'm mildly optimistic with the news, but won't get too excited at this stage.

Now where are The Fox, Bob Hazell et al with the inside goss that I vowed never to listen to again after the Newell/Cotterill saga?!

Don't waste your money buying the stadium Milan, invest in the playing squad, they'll then bring you the money for the stadium.

Would you really spend all of your money on the stadium and hope for Josh Low, Stephen Hughes, Alan Maybury, Andy Johnson, COG et al to repay the money, I fecking wouldn't

The offer, which is nowhere near the proposed overall investment of £25m, WILL be recommended by the board to an EGM. It has been the subject of discussion between the two parties for the last month.

We're not a public limited company anymore so a lot of stuff can be done behind closed doors. We've fortunately managed to have the right Chairman in place at the right time for this. He's done us proud (as long as you want MM in!).

1. He wasn't automatically coming to make a move for City.
2. He certainly wasn't going to do it now.

Increased attendances and improved results just at the right time too.

A revolution is imminent!

The offer, which is nowhere near the proposed overall investment of £25m, WILL be recommended by the board to an EGM. It has been the subject of discussion between the two parties for the last month.

We're not a public limited company anymore so a lot of stuff can be done behind closed doors. We've fortunately managed to have the right Chairman in place at the right time for this. He's done us proud (as long as you want MM in!).

1. He wasn't automatically coming to make a move for City.
2. He certainly wasn't going to do it now.

Increased attendances and improved results just at the right time too.

A revolution is imminent!

Is this qualitative or quantitative? :102: A summation of your own feelings or a statement based on a degree of fact? :102: :102: ;)

I would genuinely like to see Kelly given an opportunity to manage this club under Mandaric, however I have a feeling that our new manager may just be managing his last game at West Ham today.

There is no rumour behind this, it is just my opinion that if Milan does succeed with this proposed takeover he will look to employ a manager with a proven track record and Pardew's CV has been pretty impressive to date and most importantly he knows this division inside out.

I would genuinely like to see Kelly given an opportunity to manage this club under Mandaric, however I have a feeling that our new manager may just be managing his last game at West Ham today.

There is no rumour behind this, it is just my opinion that if Milan does succeed with this proposed takeover he will look to employ a manager with a proven track record and Pardew's CV has been pretty impressive to date and most importantly he knows this division inside out.

I think it will Alan Curbishley with RK in a Steve Clarke, Chris Houghton or Pat Rice type role. ;)

I think it will Alan Curbishley with RK in a Steve Clarke, Chris Houghton or Pat Rice type role. ;)

Personally I think Curbs is waiting for a Premiership job, West Ham, Man City or Newcastle are more likely destinations IMO.

However with Pardew's assitant at West Ham moving to Norwich, Kelly could well revert back to his original job as you suggest.

I hope this does happen on Tuesday, what a fecking night to remember it will be. Stoke won't know what's hit them and Milan on the pitch post match. Blimey O'Riley, I can see it already

get him on pre-match bin birch and get milan to read the players names out :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669