Reading away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

So, we're 4 points off the playoffs, 9 points behind 5th placed Reading and we go to the MadStad this weekend so let's going!

Norwich vs Forest on Friday night, then Cov vs Millwall and Leeds vs Watford on Saturday.

If we win and results go our way, we could be in the playoff hunt in a big way. Lose and results go against us, and it's over. Big weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm going to this one, sorry! We don't exactly have a great record when I go see us. Although, the only time I have ever seen us win was against Reading at the Madejski... but I've seen us lose/draw there a few times too! Eek. Don't blame me

camberwell fox

So, we're 4 points off the playoffs, 9 points behind 5th placed Reading and we go to the MadStad this weekend so let's going!

Norwich vs Forest on Friday night, then Cov vs Millwall and Leeds vs Watford on Saturday.

If we win and results go our way, we could be in the playoff hunt in a big way. Lose and results go against us, and it's over. Big weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm going to this one, sorry! We don't exactly have a great record when I go see us. Although, the only time I have ever seen us win was against Reading at the Madejski... but I've seen us lose/draw there a few times too! Eek. Don't blame me

Last time i went there we sneaked a 1-0 and they were woeful. We should have lost about 8-0, they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Last chance saloon for us i think, a win is a must as even in my heart of hearts i can't see us getting anything in robin hood country.

4-4-2

Reading's run of wins has got to end at some point, and this is the sort of game where we usually play better. I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet again but we'll get a couple of goals and we'll win 2-1.

homer

Reading flying along

Play like we did last Saturday, and we might scrape a point. Play like we did on Tuesday night, and it's a loss by two or three goals at least

Sadly you can't guess which team will actually show up, but I suspect we all know deep down

RHYDAL

You can beat that lot. They're nuffink since Doyle went.

fahey

i think we will surprise everyone by winning reading and forest and just go on winning the last 5 games. if this dont happen then i think it might be some crazy last day of season thing where 1 of 6 teams playing for the final place.

Feriol

I think we'll win. We will win every game until the last day, then draw and miss out on goal difference.

dpjfox

Naughton for Vitor (better counter aattacking defender)
Abe for Oakley (although oaks has done ok apparantly he looked knackered at the end of Tuesdays match.
Wellens MUST play well
King MUST recapture form
1-2 Leicester King Kamara
the start of winning streak!

Blaby blue blood

i think we will surprise everyone by winning reading and forest and just go on winning the last 5 games. if this dont happen then i think it might be some crazy last day of season thing where 1 of 6 teams playing for the final place.

Do we get to keep them after? To be honest, I don't think I would want Florest. Are we able to trade them for similar monetary value?

teblin

Reading on a 7 win run, city in indifferent form could well point to city ending their run.

Probably won't though.

fitz

I think we'll lose 10-0 with all shots being tame efforts from 50 yards.

Si Nick

Naughton for Vitor (better counter aattacking defender)
Abe for Oakley (although oaks has done ok apparantly he looked knackered at the end of Tuesdays match.
Wellens MUST play well
King MUST recapture form
1-2 Leicester King Kamara
the start of winning streak!

3 games in 7 days maybe too much for Oakley, but he didn't look any worse then King or Wellens on Tuesday to me.

Vassell looked more threatening, but we could have done with Gallagher's deadball stuff 2nd half, so I wonder if King will be benched again

Gore Lowin

3 games in 7 days maybe too much for Oakley, but he didn't look any worse then King or Wellens on Tuesday to me.

Vassell looked more threatening, but we could have done with Gallagher's deadball stuff 2nd half, so I wonder if King will be benched again

I'd bench him, didn't offer anything on Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669