Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeichel

Abe Mills Bamba Konchesky

Wellens Fernandes

Danns King Gallagher

Nugent

Subs: Weale, St. Ledger, Pantsil, Dyer, Schlupp

I loves my Yuki to bits but the though of him starting at RB against a very unpredictable and occasionally rather good Reading attack worries slightly. SSL or hopefully Pantsil if he's ready.

Apart from that I like your team. Can't wait to see Fernandes do his thing, hopefully it will give Wellens a chance to be our playmaker again rather than get dragged too deep.

Fans village.Great.Everything I go to the football to escape from is now right there waiting for me.Can't even escape it by going stright into the ground as apparently some non-entity X Factor loser from 2 years ago is the main entertainment both before kick-off & at half-time.
I swear I preferred the 70s & 80s when all i had to worry about was dodging sharpened coins on the Kop & avoiding being attacked on the way home.
A game of FOOTBALL is all I go for...IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME FFS!!!
I don't need cheerleaders,working men's club standard "entertainment",goal music,big screens or any fecking thing else.

Drink...1st half...meat pie...drink...2nd half.

That'll do me & has done for 35 years.

X-Factor.

Jesus wept.
:038::038::038:
And kick offs on a Saturday at 3pm

I too am furious at being forced to go to the fans village, just what are our club thinking.

1-1, Mills with both goals.

Be interested to see who plays at right-back. Pantsil has become the modern-day Lord Lucan, Peltier's injured, Abe will be fresh from travelling to and from Japan (only a 20 minute run-out for them there).

Also interested to see if the line-up is a bit more attacking than Saturday's, King was brilliant when he came on at Ricoh.

King was brilliant when he came on at Ricoh.

Yes - but I am not sure whether they would have played him like that if he had been on from the start. He was running at a defence that was already totally confused and made a good job of it.

First place I looked. It might appear tomorrow.

Was hoping to get info on which Thai channel might be showing.
Some of the streams leave it a bit late showing up to maximise the time they're on air before getting blocked.

Probably the worst thing about Leicester matchdays. There is nowhere near enough parking space around our stadium.

That's the down side of having a city centre stadium with public transport nearby.

We are going to have to have some pacey players in the side, this lot can break at a ridiculous speed. For that reason, I sincerely hope Peltier is fit along with Koncheskey.

That's the down side of having a city centre stadium with public transport nearby.

You're right, but I'd say there is space nearby that could be bought and built on. We would definately need to try and increase the parking facilities if they are serious about expanding the stadium capacity to 40,000 at some point.

You're right, but I'd say there is space nearby that could be bought and built on. We would definately need to try and increase the parking facilities if they are serious about expanding the stadium capacity to 40,000 at some point.

But if they increase the number of parking spaces, the access to them would have to be improved - and that's not going to happen. The whole area already comes to a standstill, particularly after the match. The real answer is to persuade more people to leave their cars at home.

They have recently altered the park and ride route from Enderby and now does not go anywhere near the ground

They have recently altered the park and ride route from Enderby and now does not go anywhere near the ground

There should be football only buses from the park and ride sites.

The club should also look into doing a deal with local bus companies for cheap tickets. For example Stagecoach buses in Cumbria do a £2 return ticket to Carlisle matches, and that includes routes from up to 40 miles away.

The club's current bus service (assuming they still do it) is half hearted at best, I'm sure they only did it because they had to do it to get planning permission for the stadium.

Last edited:

They need to arrange Park and Ride route *to* the ground, not just rely on existing routes which pass somewhere near the ground. And as at Cov, they need to have one ticket which will get people from their home area to the 'football bus' without having to pay twice. But the main difficulty will always be to re-educate the people who only ever travel by car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669