Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

And Liverpool are losing - which would mean the geordie ****s can’t get knocked off a Champions League place so can hit the beach on Monday

Jesus Christ. Get a grip. We've been shit. We deserve to go down. Get over it.
Worst relegation in premier league history is surely abit far fetched?

I think worst as in biggest fall, most calamitous is probably true.

I think this relegation is really hard to take because it feels like it shouldn't have got to this point.

I was out with a mate last night (Man Utd fan) who said "I don't get it, how have you fallen so far after being so comfortable", and that's I think a common view from outsiders. And it's true. It shouldn't have come to this.

Our relegation will certainly be the worst in PL history. By a long way too.

We are easily the best, most expensively assembled and equipped squad to be relegated.

This season is every bit as extraordinary as 2015/16 but in the opposite direction. There is no way we should be going down. We've done absolutely everything wrong. That is incredible.

I’d have taken a draw before kickoff but that’s a blow in terms of last day permutations.

I’d have taken a draw before kickoff but that’s a blow in terms of last day permutations.
Enormous. If our players had any chance of sorting themselves out. Which they don’t.

We don’t have moments like what we just saw by Everton in us

****ing Wolves. Watched the 2nd half. If they could finish they’d have scored 4 or 5

It’s madness to think we will still have a chance last day of Leeds don’t win tomorrow. Given we’ve only had one decent run of results all season, we should be nowhere near safety

At least Newcastle are safe

Let’s hope they all go out and get shitfaced all weekend

Wolves completely in control from start to finish apparently. Lot of good it does when you can't score goals. Still, **** it. Other results are irrelevant anyway. Forest can put 5 past Arsenal later or lose by 6. Doesn't matter. We won't be getting another point. As a racing fan I know a non trier when I ****ing see one & our entire squad is packed with them.

Just get this crap over & done with. We've got 5 years in the EFL to look forward to.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663