Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

The Everton goal is actually meaningless due to our better goal difference
Not really, as a draw will now make them safe assuming we go in to next week three points behind. We will now need them to lose. At home.

Not really, as a draw will now make them safe assuming we go in to next week three points behind. We will now need them to lose. At home.
it definitely has an impact. Or would if our useless jelly-bellied ****s would put a shift in.

If we don’t beat Newcastle we needed them to lose anyway

****ing Wolves. Watched the 2nd half. If they could finish they’d have scored 4 or 5
It’s madness to think we will still have a chance last day of Leeds don’t win tomorrow. Given we’ve only had one decent run of results all season, we should be nowhere near safety

What it shows is how utterly ****ing awful the league has been this season. Wolves have scored 31 goals all season & have been safe for weeks.
35 points could easily be enough to stay up. Possibly even 34.

Abysmal.

We now need something from Newcastle in all likelihood. Most likely a win.

It’s over.
Yep. & I'm expecting them to show all the terrier like ferocity we've come to know & love.

They'll be 3 down in 25 minutes & spend the rest of the game ducking out of tackles so as not to jeopardise their summer moves.

Maddison can have a good look round & pick out his locker for next season. Although if he's as ****ing thick as his twitter posts make him sound he could well be stupid enough to go to Spurs I suppose.

We’re playing a West Ham team with a Cup Final to protect themselves for and they’re safe. We can’t really complain.

This is where you should direct every single ounce of your anger. Forget Rodgers or the players or whatever else. It's all on these three absolute ****ing clowns.

View attachment 17714
Absolutely. I've worked under enough time served incompetents to know what they smell like. Thing is though, unless both Whelan & Rudkin get the boot immediately it'll be same again. We need a genuine, hands on CEO/Chairman who knows what the **** they're doing & understands the game. Which means manchild has to step aside & be an absentee owner.

He clearly hasn't got a ****ing clue beyond posing for photos with players.
Sadly that isn't how it works in his culture. The Man has to be The Man (& be seen to be such)

The Everton goal is actually meaningless due to our better goal difference
Until we get shafted 8-0 by Newcastle on Monday, Everton lose their last game, we win but go down on goal difference.

I know this is going to put me in for criticism....

I know it's been horrific ownership...and I know a lot of blame belongs there...but I do find it impossible not to go back to the specifics of how Top found himself thrust into an ownership position and not have some sympathy.

Clearly not ready for the responsibility but no choice but to take it up. Lost his father and has now overseen the complete decay of his legacy. I've no doubt he's riddled with regret, guilt and sadness. He's also been taken advantage of by people he thought he could rely on...let's be honest....Rodgers took him to the cleaners.

A shit situation for all but a few opportunistic vultures.

We now need something from Newcastle in all likelihood. Most likely a win.

It’s over.
It was over after about 30 mins at Craven Cottage.

Well to be honest, 1 point from the first 10 games and the writing was on the wall.

Such a shame we didn't make the change then as we would have still be attractive to the likes of Emery.

Now we'll probably end up getting Slippy G instead.....

Such an epic failure from everyone involved and I agree that it has to be right up there with the worst ever PL relegation - I'd say only Derby's record low is worst than us going down this year.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663