• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

They’re a shadow of the team they were 4 weeks ago

Stunning how far they have gone backwards

Complete rubbish
Arsenal have been shite since the start of April. As soon as the injuries kicked in they were done.

Today they're without one of their best attacking midfielders.

Partey was vital but since he came back from his injury he's been dogshit.

Saliba is their best defender by a distance & he's out.

Gabriel is only any good when Saliba is next to him, he's hopeless on his own.

Zinchenko out as well means a lack of attacking threat on that side.

Plus of course, they're still Arsenal so the 2 decades of shit-your-pants-&-bottle-it is still in the DNA which doesn't help.

They're just a case of "we're not Man City " Same as everyone else.

They have no adequate cover if anyone gets injured. To keep up with Man City you need to keep your first 11 fit all season or you're ****ed. It'll be the same every year unless the Newcastle rise kicks in quicker than expected.
The PL has become the SPL. Get used to it.

We're gone.

Even if we win both, which we won't, Everton will beat Bournemouth.

It's over and has been for a while. Stop hoping.

I'd say there is a good chance Leeds get 6 points too.

Forest were our only hope if they lost both games and we somehow got 4 points but it was never going to happen.

Leeds are one of the worst, most disjointed & clueless PL teams I've seen in over a decade. Plus, as a club their organisation & planning has been somewhere between shambolic & non existant.

& they're probably going to finish above us.

That sums everything up pretty ****ing neatly I'd say.

If we win on Monday we will almost certainly be out of the bottom three going into the last day.

We won’t, but it’s there to play for. Teams with any spine whatsoever would give it a right good go.

If we win on Monday we will almost certainly be out of the bottom three going into the last day.

We won’t, but it’s there to play for. Teams with any spine whatsoever would give it a right good go.
Yes, agreed. Shame we have no fight or guts.

I have seen absolutely nothing, zero, nada to suggest we beat Newcastle Monday night. Forest, Everton, Leeds all have the desire. **** me even Saints had the desire toward the end. How can anyone still believe? IMO Vards is the only player with an inkling of passion left for this city and this club, and he’s not even from Leicester! We have seen Forest’s absolute desire tonight to take three points from the team IN SECOND PLACE! Please, what the **** desire have we shown since the first 20 minutes against (fill in team name here). We are down. The earlier we accept this and plan for the future the better. But, of course all of us on here could see this a long time ago. We need ABSOLUTE restructure: from the ‘Top’ down; board/staff/team. How we shout this so that the ‘club’hears is a different matter. I’m starting with not going to the West Ham home game. **** you LCFC, no more prima donna’s, no more overpaid execs. THIS IS NOT THE TEAM I FELL IN LOVE WITH!

Can we be ****s with a capital capital C?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663