Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

The Everton goal is actually meaningless due to our better goal difference
****ing hell it’s like maths for the insane.

I swear Forest have scored so many jammy goals this season.

About a min before the goal it showed 3% of the game in Forests final third and then they score after the defender kicks it against their striker.

I know this is going to put me in for criticism....

I know it's been horrific ownership...and I know a lot of blame belongs there...but I do find it impossible not to go back to the specifics of how Top found himself thrust into an ownership position and not have some sympathy.

Clearly not ready for the responsibility but no choice but to take it up. Lost his father and has now overseen the complete decay of his legacy. I've no doubt he's riddled with regret, guilt and sadness. He's also been taken advantage of by people he thought he could rely on...let's be honest....Rodgers took him to the cleaners.

A shit situation for all but a few opportunistic vultures.

I fully understand human empathy for a man losing his father tragically. I lost my father when he was a lot younger than Vichai. I shed tears back in October 2018 for a man I never met and really felt it emotionally when I saw Aiyawatt.

But life goes on.

Aiyawatt wasn't a fecking baby when his father died. He'd been by his fathers side for years being prepared for his role as successor. He's also a fecking billionaire who can choose to get the best available support and advice whenever he wants it. It's also nearly five years on now. How long does he get before you treat him as the man he is, not the son he was?

He's been absolutely ****ing useless. A total and utter moron ****ing everything up. He's made idiotic call after idiotic call. If he doesn't want the job, there is an easy solution. Just put competent people in key roles to run the club and step away or sell up. He can spend his time getting wankered with $100k a night whores in Bangkok for the rest of his life if he wants.

It's his choice to put himself front and centre as the main man. He's clearly the one that made the calls to keep Rodgers, etc. He was the one flying around interviewing potential replacements. And then he employs fecking Dean 'Dipshit' Smith after all that. He's a useless ****ing clown.

I fully understand human empathy for a man losing his father tragically. I lost my father when he was a lot younger than Vichai. I shed tears back in October 2018 for a man I never met and really felt it emotionally when I saw Aiyawatt.

But life goes on.

Aiyawatt wasn't a fecking baby when his father died. He'd been by his fathers side for years being prepared for his role as successor. He's also a fecking billionaire who can choose to get the best available support and advice whenever he wants it. It's also nearly five years on now. How long does he get before you treat him as the man he is, not the son he was?

He's been absolutely ****ing useless. A total and utter moron ****ing everything up. He's made idiotic call after idiotic call. If he doesn't want the job, there is an easy solution. Just put competent people in key roles to run the club and step away or sell up. He can spend his time getting wankered with $100k a night whores in Bangkok for the rest of his life if he wants.

It's his choice to put himself front and centre as the main man. He's clearly the one that made the calls to keep Rodgers, etc. He was the one flying around interviewing potential replacements. And then he employs fecking Dean 'Dipshit' Smith after all that. He's a useless ****ing clown.
Again - he clearly isn't up to the job. Everything you have said about his failings are true. But they are a knock on effect of a man in a role he should never have been in.

I work in an industry choked with "fail sons". Don't think I'm naive - I know what that looks like.

Everton will beat Bournemouth at home the last game of the season which will put them 6 points ahead of us, Forest are winning at the moment so will be out of reach, we have to beat Newcastle away and WHU at home to have any chance of staying up on goal difference.

Pencil in the grounds you want to visit in the Championship next season.

Everton will beat Bournemouth at home the last game of the season which will put them 6 points ahead of us, Forest are winning at the moment so will be out of reach, we have to beat Newcastle away and WHU at home to have any chance of staying up on goal difference.

Pencil in the grounds you want to visit in the Championship next season.

IMG_0228.jpeg

****ing stupid. I was going to back Forest today but been busy & completely forgot. Gutted. Just back them to win then cash out or lay off when they score was the plan.

****. Money in the bank within 20 minutes.

I saw some twat put up Arsenal at 1:60 as his bet of the day this morning & couldn't stop laughing. Twat must not actually watch football.

They’re a shadow of the team they were 4 weeks ago

Stunning how far they have gone backwards

Complete rubbish

To finish above:

Forest
If Forest win either or both, we can't catch them.

If Forest win one and draw one, we can't catch them.

If Forest draw two, we need 2 wins

If Forest draw one and lose one, we need 2 wins.

If Forest lose vs Arsenal and Palace, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

Everton
If Everton win vs Bournemouth, we need 2 wins (unless Everton win by 8 goals at least)

If Everton draw vs Bournemouth, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

If Everton lose vs Bournemouth, we need 1 win.

Leeds
If Leeds win both we can't catch them.

If Leeds win one and draw one, we need 2 wins.

If Leeds win one and lose one, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

If Leeds draw both, we need 1 win.

If Leeds draw one and lose one, we need 1 win or 2 draws.

If Leeds lose both, we need 1 draw.

To finish above:

Forest
If Forest win either or both, we can't catch them.

If Forest win one and draw one, we can't catch them.

If Forest draw two, we need 2 wins

If Forest draw one and lose one, we need 2 wins.

If Forest lose vs Arsenal and Palace, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

Everton
If Everton win vs Bournemouth, we need 2 wins (unless Everton win by 8 goals at least)

If Everton draw vs Bournemouth, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

If Everton lose vs Bournemouth, we need 1 win.

Leeds
If Leeds win both we can't catch them.

If Leeds win one and draw one, we need 2 wins.

If Leeds win one and lose one, we need 1 win and 1 draw.

If Leeds draw both, we need 1 win.

If Leeds draw one and lose one, we need 1 win or 2 draws.

If Leeds lose both, we need 1 draw.
My thoughts, for whatever they're worth is that there's still plenty to play for. A win against Newcastle gives us a decent chance at staying up. If Leeds don't win vs West Ham, then it is fully 100% in our hands. If Leeds lose and we beat Newcastle, we'd be favourites to stay up.
As it happens, I'm not sure we beat Newcastle and I do believe Leeds will likely beat WHU who just played on Thursday and are safe. But, it just proves how fragile things are. We could yet survive, even if we lose vs Newcastle, albeit unlikely.
Also tellingly, goal difference could end up being key.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663