Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing I mean. I doubt I will be able to watch tomorrow that way (because I always want us to win, obviously) but it won't be thinking of 'survival must-win', that ship has sailed.
The problem is, it hasn’t. It is still mathematically possible but implausible so until it is mathematically impossible we all have a glimmer of hope don’t we?

Yes, there is hope but I personally am not emotionally invested in it - that's the ship that's sailed.

Whatever happened to ‘it ain’t over…” etc. Let’s be clear, I’m not in any denial, but mad things have happened before. Let’s face it, I’ve talked myself into accepting that we’re in the Championship next season, but while there’s hope, there’s hope. We have defied the odds before.

I was going to sack off tomorrow’s game because our mum-in-law died the other day and I don’t really need any more depressing moments in my life right now. But the kids want to go. They have lost their nana and they need a distraction. **** knows the chances of us getting anything out of this at all are so remote it’s unreal. But until there is no hope, there is. We are Leicester City. As many have said, we could fall to the very bottom but there are some of us who will always go and always believe. I have raised my kids to be those people. From the first game sitting on my lap at Filbert street, to all the glories and heartaches in between.

Nana stood outside in the pouring rain to listen to Andrea Bocelli sing Time To Say Goodbye with a Leicester flag wrapped around her shoulders. Odd because she was Welsh but loved the team her grandchildren adored. I am going because they still believe there could be another twist in this premier league story. And when there isn’t, they’ll just live the glory we achieve in another league.

Whatever happened to ‘it ain’t over…” etc. Let’s be clear, I’m not in any denial, but mad things have happened before. Let’s face it, I’ve talked myself into accepting that we’re in the Championship next season, but while there’s hope, there’s hope. We have defied the odds before.

I was going to sack off tomorrow’s game because our mum-in-law died the other day and I don’t really need any more depressing moments in my life right now. But the kids want to go. They have lost their nana and they need a distraction. **** knows the chances of us getting anything out of this at all are so remote it’s unreal. But until there is no hope, there is. We are Leicester City. As many have said, we could fall to the very bottom but there are some of us who will always go and always believe. I have raised my kids to be those people. From the first game sitting on my lap at Filbert street, to all the glories and heartaches in between.

Nana stood outside in the pouring rain to listen to Andrea Bocelli sing Time To Say Goodbye with a Leicester flag wrapped around her shoulders. Odd because she was Welsh but loved the team her grandchildren adored. I am going because they still believe there could be another twist in this premier league story. And when there isn’t, they’ll just live the glory we achieve in another league.
I’m really sorry for your loss. A win is no consolation but I hope we get one to provide some light in all the sadness.

I love you

A record we probably won’t break, but expect us to hit fifty. We’re on 49.

“The most a team have scored in a Premier League season while being relegated is Blackpool's 55 in 2010-11.

Middlesbrough scored 54 in 1992-93 and 51 in 1996-97.”

Only five teams in PL history have survived from being 2 or more pts away from survival with three games to play.

No idea where this is from. But it resonates if not completely fair.

Thank you, Khun Top. Thank you, Apichet. Thank you, Susan. Thank you for overseeing this memorable season.

Thank you, Simon Capper for signing off on all those ridiculous contracts.

Thank you, Jon Rudkin. Thank you for sticking with Rodgers for two years while he was crying out to be sacked because he knew he'd lost it.

I don't have a clue what you two do Andrew Neville and Anthony Mundy, but thank you for your contributions to ensuring we play in the second tier. The best tier.

Thank you, Nick Oakley. Whatever strategies you are in charge of really seems to have paid off. Well done.

Thank you, Anthony Herlihy. This season has been second to none as far as comms go so you've really been worth every penny of the money you've received from the club.

Thank you, Liam Dolan-Barr. Thank you (also) for signing off on all of those ridiculous contracts.

Lastly, thank you to Dan Barnett for the idea that £63 is in any way reasonable for a shirt that cost pennies to make.

Thank you all, LCFC Board. Thank you for your competence, diligence and care.

Now **** off.

There's no way we're coming straight back up next year is there?

We're going to have a new manager who's going to have to build an almost entirely new squad.

Even if you take out the off the field and financial side, that's a huge ask to build a whole new team and expect them to gel enough to get promoted in their first season.

There's no way we're coming straight back up next year is there?

We're going to have a new manager who's going to have to build an almost entirely new squad.

Even if you take out the off the field and financial side, that's a huge ask to build a whole new team and expect them to gel enough to get promoted in their first season.

The only thing that makes us a threat in the Championship is our superior group of players in terms of ability and talent. Starting again does sound attractive, but it's a greater risk seeing as we'll be making 8-10 new signings without a clue as to how they'll perform, gel etc. Whilst we might have no choice if players are to leave anyway...

Our best shot, imo, is to keep as many of our players as possible, minus those "bad seeds" who Rodgers, and my associate who works in the training set up says needs to go. (He's not mentioned any names to me, but turning up late for training and having a piss-poor attitude are some of the crimes - he's in the training set up and has been for a little while, so it's pretty good authority.)

Then we need a manager who can come in and really change the belief, atmosphere and attitude around the place. Our footballing side need a strong leader ASAP and it should not be the management team who take us down, though I get the feeling it may end up being just that.

Without the nucleus of our squad, what separates us from others down there? This is a tough league and I think that the players will want to get out of there ASAP so this will be the final rocket that propels them with the right management. Starting fresh does sound good, but I don't trust the current board to steer us properly.

How many players did Burnley lose?
how many new players did the bring in, also a untried manager in the football league,

they did ok

A lot to do with attitude, across the board

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363