RICHARD aka 'DONKEY' STEARMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Richard Stearman at all. He is a delight to watch with his flowing link up play and is always there to defend like a trojan to the death. His passes are so accurate his team mates recieving his passes don't have to move an inch. An expert with throw ins too, people should make him a role model.

I never knew you were such a great admirer BG. Excuse me I have to :078:

I haven't seen Stearman much recently but he's been gash when I have seen him, and I gather from you lot he's been playing like a tit for quite a while.

But there are a lot of people in football who do clearly rate him. Right back is the position we have most competition for, but a succession of managers (admittedly a somewhat rag tag bunch) have picked him and some even had the confidence to play him out of position. There have been transfer rumours (MON) and transfer bids (Roy Keane). He's been involved at all levels of the England youth set up.

I can only surmise that they see something - maybe wearing their "professional" hats - that we, as mere bystanders, can't see?

:icon_conf :102:

from the title of the thread i thought someone had got some photos of him in the shower

I haven't seen Stearman much recently but he's been gash when I have seen him, and I gather from you lot he's been playing like a tit for quite a while.

But there are a lot of people in football who do clearly rate him. Right back is the position we have most competition for, but a succession of managers (admittedly a somewhat rag tag bunch) have picked him and some even had the confidence to play him out of position. There have been transfer rumours (MON) and transfer bids (Roy Keane). He's been involved at all levels of the England youth set up.

I can only surmise that they see something - maybe wearing their "professional" hats - that we, as mere bystanders, can't see?

:icon_conf :102:

I think its easy to forget that the guys only 20. Yeah he's not having the best of seasons, but i still think he has a good future in front of him.

Not to mention he says all the right things in the prog, stuff like he wants to become the captain, he wants to play for us in the Prem and that his hero is Steve Walsh.

If these things are true **and not just made up for the interview** then I have a great deal of respect for him as he seems to want to spend his career at us, as the club he supports.

Not to mention he says all the right things in the prog, stuff like he wants to become the captain, he wants to play for us in the Prem and that his hero is Steve Walsh.

If these things are true **and not just made up for the interview** then I have a great deal of respect for him as he seems to want to spend his career at us, as the club he supports.

The clues are all there.

I can't believe he parked in the disabled spot. Total lack of respect. They should confiscate his Porsche and make him drive around in one of those three wheelers that used to park on the edge of the pitch in the '60s. Tosser. :018:

I can't believe he parked in the disabled spot. Total lack of respect. They should confiscate his Porsche and make him drive around in one of those three wheelers that used to park on the edge of the pitch in the '60s. Tosser. :018:

i agree my Uncle had a stroke a few years and now needs a wheelchair, its hard enough to park anyway, let alone if fully abled people are parking in disabled parking spaces

I parked in a disabled spot once, but in fairness I misunderstood the symbol, I thought that they were parking spaces for people who think the sun shines out of their arse.

I parked in a disabled spot once, but in fairness I misunderstood the symbol, I thought that they were parking spaces for people who think the sun shines out of their arse.

i imagine that was stearman's fault also

Ah I remember when Stearman was the great hope and everyone was clammering for his inclusion and praising his performances.

He's getting better again. Last couple of matches he's done OK. If it wasn't for those stupid passes...

My brother got a ticket for parking in a disabled spot once. Ironically, he is now disabled! :icon_lol:

After seeing him play for the past few years, I fully expect him to be able to park there legitimately.

You never disappoint me Melts. :icon_bigg

He will. He always does, the bitch.

How's the cactus patch Desert Fox? Actually if we're true foxes we'd better call him a vixen. But somehow that feels wrong on so many levels ... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669