Robbie Neilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

There we go, first permanent signing (not a pre-loanne) of the summer :038::038::038:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8062606.stm

Hearts defender Robbie Neilson has agreed terms with Leicester City and will leave Tynecastle in the summer.

The 28-year-old right-back and club captain is Hearts' longest-serving player after joining from Rangers 13 years ago.

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo had hoped to persuade Neilson to sign a new contract with the Edinburgh club.

But Sunday's final Scottish Premier League game of the season against Celtic will be his last appearance.

Last edited:

SwedeFox

Sounds interesting to me, what can you say about him HF (I mean his abilities on the pitch)?

d70g

Feisty, no-nonense full-back. Not the paciest but plenty of bite. Should thrive at Championship level.

fitz

Right backs from Hearts have always been great, delighted that we've snapped one of them up :icon_lol:

slyfox

Looking at jambos kickback(hearts forum),they are almost in agreement that he gives 100%,but lacks quality.

DesertFox

Jolly good. I love the fact that there has been absolutely no speculation about this whatsoever. :icon_lol:

Graz

No idea who he is...

Thinking the Gilbert deal is dead probably though, because they were saying a couple of weeks ago it was close... then nothing, and then we sign another RB.

Hopefully this guy will be good.

Neilson doesn't sound very Scottish though, is he part Scandi? He looks it too...

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Can't say a lot about him really but a few of you guys seem to think he will do alright so good. No nonsense someone said which suits the bill very good, 28 adds a bit of experience, please with this signing.

fitz

He sure does, speaking of right backs on Youtube, look what I found:

[youtube]City_7XzRYM[/youtube]

amazing, is he available to sign? looks an incredible talent! if he can play in a world cup against Portugal he would look class against a Championship quality Hull team :)

MHS

Wonder if his old chums Maybury, Kisnorbo and Hamill helped him to make a decision?

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Having been on there 606 page they don't seem happy with his departure. They claim he has a throw like a corner !!

Graz

Wooo our own little Rory Delap

But he's better, because he looks like a lion. Grrrrowwwll :)

fitz

Having been on there 606 page they don't seem happy with his departure. They claim he has a throw like a corner !!

don't get too excited, when we signed DeVries/Kis/Maybury etc I went drinking with many 'little Rangers' fans out in 'burgh and they were gutted at losing Maybury.....and not 'gutted' like we were when John Curtis fecked off!

Harbro-Fox

Legend
don't get too excited, when we signed DeVries/Kis/Maybury etc I went drinking with many 'little Rangers' fans out in 'burgh and they were gutted at losing Maybury.....and not 'gutted' like we were when John Curtis fecked off!

I hope you're proud of yourself, I was getting so excited then you go and say that :icon_sad:

fitz

I hope you're proud of yourself, I was getting so excited then you go and say that :icon_sad:

not proud, just need to point out that when people from Gorgie think something is good.......it could be their gran's soiled knickers for tea

Harbro-Fox

Legend
not proud, just need to point out that when people from Gorgie think something is good.......it could be their gran's soiled knickers for tea

Hahaha fair enough!

I'm getting excited anyway! A Rory Delap like throw onto big steves head in the last minute agains Cov to send us up...............:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669