Rodgers has gone

18 months too ****ing late. Some (me) would argue, 34 months too late.

The board are culpable.

Potter would be great long term but I think he would take us down to be honest. Not sure what the other options are, but the first key step has been made.

Sorry excuse for a leader, that Brendan. Not for me, and honestly, one of the biggest frauds I’ve ever come across in sport….and that’s saying something.

Only an hour left of my Rodgers Sacked Day left. I don't know what to do with it. I'm all giddy and light-headed.

Potter would be great long term but I think he would take us down to be honest. Not sure what the other options are, but the first key step has been made.

Sorry excuse for a leader, that Brendan. Not for me, and honestly, one of the biggest frauds I’ve ever come across in sport….and that’s saying something.
I’ve been out and got leathered. Won the quiz at the pub too. Great day.

...but when it stops working and needs evolving, he cannot change it, as Pep Guardiola has been able to do at Manchester City.
For **** sake ! They just can't help themselves can they ? Just shoehorn some ****ing Pep worship in at any opportunity.

Shut the **** up. It's pretty ****ing easy to change things with a gazillion quid to spend & the ability to get absolutely any player in the world that you want.

Arselickers.

Just heard the comments of Paul Scholes, Andrew Cole, and Owen Hargraves. Scholes can understand it but is surprised, Cole reckons is a bad decision as Rodgers won the FA Cup and finished 5th twice, Hargreaves says its a terrible decision because Brendan gives the best interviews.

It's a ****ing good job no one listens to these so call experts.

On Saturday, Rodgers equalled Martin O'Neill's club record of 152 Premier League matches in charge of Leicester City.

Of course, they departed under very different circumstances.

Best news to wake up to
Potter or Pearson
Interesting you say that, because earlier today I was wondering to myself which of those two options I’d prefer. Not sure why I was only considering those two options, but more of what they would stand for (short term v long term).

One would be a short term fix and I’m convinced is enough of a nasty bastard to get us over the line. The other is more of a long term option and if we were in the summer with a season of Premier League football ahead of us, is the one I’d go with for sure. But I’m not convinced he saves us this season. And I’m not convinced he’d want to walk straight back into another job.

So in an ideal world we’d bring in a short term fix to keep us up, and then get Potter in in the summer. But who would want that gig to be told “even if you keep us up, you’re not staying”. Surely no one of any clout.

Not an easy decision this.

Played golf and got wankered, then saw the news. Brilliant Sunday! Plus I have 6 more hours of it!
There's still almost five hours to go in American Samoa.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663