Rugby World Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I realised I'd upset or offended BB :icon_wink

You didnt do either and i've been on here long enough to know your nature and style of posting. In general i find your posting is often entertaining, argumentive, controversal, humorous and sometimes aggressive. If i feel i'm in the firing line of that aggression i reserve the right to respond.

You didnt do either and i've been on here long enough to know your nature and style of posting. In general i find your posting is often entertaining, argumentive, controversal, humorous and sometimes aggressive. If i feel i'm in the firing line of that aggression i reserve the right to respond.
Quite rightly so, but it was aimed more at the rent-a-rugby-fan than genuine fans, although I do admit to causing some confusion in the mean time.

Quite rightly so, but it was aimed more at the rent-a-rugby-fan than genuine fans, although I do admit to causing some confusion in the mean time.

Like the once-a-year-in-the-pub ***** that packed out the pub last night. :mad: :mad:

Well, aim a bit more carefully in future unless you want to appear a total prick.:icon_wink

Well, aim a bit more carefully in future unless you want to appear a total prick.:icon_wink
I will take on board your advice MK, it's always wise to listen to a voice of experience.

Just have to say thank feck that is all over

Watched ten minutes of it, then I saw our glorious Prince William and Prince Harry in the crowd full of oiks and had a good word with myself

Watched Xtra Factor instead

Just have to say thank feck that is all over

Watched ten minutes of it, then I saw our glorious Prince William and Prince Harry in the crowd full of oiks and had a good word with myself

Watched Xtra Factor instead

S'what you get for watching England. I love how you overlook the fact that Wembley's identical.

Last edited:
Were's the flags gone from some cars, houses and pubs :102: Is it because England lost they are all gone? Fickle, support your fecking country all your life not just for Finals.

Were's the flags gone from some cars, houses and pubs :102: Is it because England lost they are all gone? Fickle, support your fecking country all your life not just for Finals.

Or perhaps its because the tournament finished a week ago :102:

Incidnetally, is this not just as much your country?

Last edited:
Or perhaps its because the tournament finished a week ago :102:

Incidnetally, is this not just as much your country?

We've got an Indian flag printed on our car. This has been on it since we had it (2years ago) not printed for a sporting final (cricket); printed before the final and after the final, not just for the finals!!!

We've got an Indian flag printed on our car. This has been on it since we had it (2years ago) not printed for a sporting final (cricket); printed before the final and after the final, not just for the finals!!!

I bet it’s a shit car……

Blimey, and we get racial slurs thrown at us for wanting to display our own flags in our own cars in times of "celebration". (note: I don't include myself in the car flag waving bracket of numpty)

I like your attitude jessel, a friendly rivalry never hurt anybody. As I always say, "it's better to not integrate at all than to make an half arsed attempt just to be politically correct"

So it's an Indian flag vor the sake of it? Are displaying that for any other reason at all?

Blimey, and we get racial slurs thrown at us for wanting to display our own flags in our own cars in times of "celebration". (note: I don't include myself in the car flag waving bracket of numpty)

I like your attitude jessel, a friendly rivalry never hurt anybody. As I always say, "it's better to not integrate at all than to make an half arsed attempt just to be politically correct"

I saw quite a number of houses on my road, cars with flags on and pubs with flags on. I am not going to debate wheter people should or shouldn't have flags. Its up to the individual.

I get really wound up and pissed off when England go to a major tourney. Im probably over-reacting, of course people in this country are only trying to be patriotic by supporting their country; but it amazes me how the majority support their country in just the major tourneys. Support your country and keep your flags up all year long.

So it's an Indian flag vor the sake of it? Are displaying that for any other reason at all?

I would class my race/origin as British Indian. My Dad's parents, grand parents, great grand parents etc were all born and bred in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566