Rugby World Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do India play rugby? :icon_wink

No, I'm supporting England in the final, i've always supported them and i'm going to get wasted when "we" win :icon_roll :icon_bigg :icon_wink (not!!!!. I supported Fiji through this World Cup; being so my Nan was born there)

Come on boys, remember Rourkes drift...
zulu_film.gif

One more sleep to go and well done to the Argies. :icon_bigg ;)

****ing rugby bollox my arse. C***s, all of 'em with their funny shaped balls and goalposts. Posh wax tossers.

To those who also think they like rugby just for tomorrow, you're tossers too.

****ing rugby bollox my arse. C***s, all of 'em with their funny shaped balls and goalposts. Posh wax tossers.

To those who also think they like rugby just for tomorrow, you're tossers too.

I like it for life. :icon_conf

Getting slightly pissed off with hearing about every fecking minute of the day today,turned the TV off.Play the match,sing your stupid song and then shut the feck up about it.

Win or lose against the Boks they can come home with heads held high, unlike some:icon_wink

Narh. In the likely event of your defeat, you'll come back, be forgotten and come Feb' it'll be blinding apparent you're still absolute toss when the rest of us maul you. ;)

Please, God, not another four years of clueless, smug, rent-a-fans claiming England are the best rygbi playing nation on the planet.

Please, God, not another four years of clueless, smug, rent-a-fans claiming England are the best rygbi playing nation on the planet.

No claim any Welshman or woman could make. ;)

I'd probably give up a couple of toes or a pinky to have seen JPR twat van Heerden.

I'd probably give up a couple of toes or a pinky to have seen JPR twat van Heerden.

... and to think JPR went on to be a respected doctor. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670