Sat nav's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but if it can let you know where the speed cameras are then that cannot be a bad thing. ;)

Those big square signs with a camera on are a bit of a clue. And they come free.

whats the best one I might get one, is there one with speed cameras on it?

Snooper syrius is the best portable sat nav by a country mile :)

Although it probably tells you its 3 Country miles.

Hold on ..you are on hoilday..and you have posted on here about a fecking Sat Nav ?

Last edited:
Some people would put a dog turd on their Dashboard if it meant keeping up with the Joneses.Half of them have Sat Navs and never venture out of their home County.

Last edited:
Some people would put a dog turd on their Dashboard if it meant keeping up with the Joneses.Half of them have Sat Navs and never venture out of their home County.

You drive HF? When ya are going 70 mph's down a motorway attempting to remember juncition numbers it makes a difference. I was formerly a map chap but it's a decent bit of gear on journey. It's okay getting to a City via a map but then trying to find the location after that can be a bit of bugger with a map atlas.

Decent tool is Sat Nav - shame it doesn't know that you are going to get stuck behind a Tractor.

It's what happened to me on a road leading to the A5.

Last edited:
You drive HF? When ya are going 70 mph's down a motorway attempting to remember juncition numbers it makes a difference. I was formerly a map chap but it's a decent bit of gear on journey. It's okay getting to a City via a map but then trying to find the location after that can be a bit of bugger with a map atlas.

Decent tool is Sat Nav - shame it doesn't know that you are going to get stuck behind a Tractor.

It's what happened to me on a road leading to the A5.

Did you try writing it down.You sound like Jeremy Clarkson

Did you try writing it down.You sound like Jeremy Clarkson

I tend to find that satnav is very useful for the final bits of journeys when you get into towns, the general route I will either know or use a map for.

I find them most useful if you take the wrong turn, they tell you straight away, whereas a map doesn't

Did you try writing it down.

Have you troed reading directions and driving at the same time?

And even if you do know which motorway junction you need, you don't always know it's about to come up if you're behind a lorry that's blocked your view of the sign.
I don't have sat nav, but I know it would save me time and hassle if I did, and it would be safer.

Although it probably tells you its 3 Country miles.

Hold on ..you are on hoilday..and you have posted on here about a fecking Sat Nav ?

2 euros buys about 3 hours net time and I got really bored reading about who Newts has seen at the walkers :icon_roll:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669