Sat nav's

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom One Europe XL sounds like what you're after then. Think they are £230 in our place currently.

It's widescreen, covers all of Western Europe, comes with Bluetooth, think it has got camera locations installed on it as well.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: "Safety Camera Data is free from one time download via Tom Tom website using activation code in box. Future updates will require subscription via Tom Tom One Safety camera scratch card £19.99"

thanks MHS:038::038::038: what do you think to the sony one im just wondering :102:

Can't you lazy feckers read a map?
:102:

We sell 2 (maybe 3) Sony Sat Nav's. They are good units but TomToms are much better design and better units in general, a lot better value for money as well.

TomTom One Europe XL sounds like what you're after then. Think they are £230 in our place currently.

It's widescreen, covers all of Western Europe, comes with Bluetooth, think it has got camera locations installed on it as well.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: "Safety Camera Data is free from one time download via Tom Tom website using activation code in box. Future updates will require subscription via Tom Tom One Safety camera scratch card £19.99"

You know where to get it from. ;) :icon_razz

yes mate halfords online its £30 cheaper ;)

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...&langId=-1&productId=260869&p1=38270&p2=31284

Last edited:
yes but i dont want to have too keep stopping while im driving mate ill be on my own most of the time if things workout i could be moving back to holland next year :icon_wink

long drive back for city games

Can't you lazy feckers read a map?
:102:

I agree but if it can let you know where the speed cameras are then that cannot be a bad thing. ;)

tar pds i mite give it a go still carnt make my mind up

It's sometimes difficult to know whether Newton is using textspeak or not!

Hope this helps.

Or use the pocketgpsworld site ;)

Newts, I,ve got the Tom Tom 510, and it is the bollux. I shopped around and got it from Sainsbury's cost £259, a saving of £40 from prices I got elsewhere. I bought mine about 6 weeks ago.
The thing I like about it most is its wireless the battery last for about 5 to 6 hours and it does come with an in car charger. As for maps you can update it to full europe spec. Mine has just got basic europe dont know how good that is because I have not used it there yet. It also has all the speed camera alerts and you can sign up for weather and traffic reports too. You can also use it for handsfree for your mobile via bluetooth.

I've got the Tom Tom Go 710 - bought in Feb this year at the Channel tunnel, so it's been used a fair bit in france / Germany / Switzerland as well as the uk. It has speed cameras and can be used with or without the car charger. It stopped working about a week into our first trip to france but we plugged it into a laptop and rebooted it via the net. It's been fine since.

It's much easier to use than the inbuilt one we had with our old car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669