Shannon Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.
you iron your grundies? Way too much time on your hands...

Evil evil bitch.

It seems that the police new where Shannon was after about 1 day of her being lost or something but didn't want to move in until they knew for 100%. They stopped all charity money reaching the family as it turns out it was all a huge scam that they had dreamt up after seeing how much charity money was reaching the McCanns. The mother has had all her other kids taken off her now as well.

That's the latest from up here any way. If true, then it's disgusting and nothing more than I expect from some of the fecking awful 'families' that are around these days.
joe was right then !

Totally sick what they did.

But when Shannon is 16 or however old, she could sell her story for a lot of money; some form of justice for what she had to go through?

But when Shannon is 16 or however old, she could sell her story for a lot of money; some form of justice for what she had to go through?

Ai money will make up no parents in her life, and knowing the ones she had didn't want her.

I would hope that by the time she's 16 she'll be settled with new parents and will have put all this behind her. The last thing she'll want to do is bring back all the bad memories.

When they did that documentary I think it was plain for all to see what was going on. The fact she sat chomping on a bag of monster munch when they asked how she was coping with Shannons disappearance said it all.

When they did that documentary I think it was plain for all to see what was going on. The fact she sat chomping on a bag of monster munch when they asked how she was coping with Shannons disappearance said it all.

Read the post Trevor :icon_bigg

It was obviously dodgy, the mother and her partner looked like a right pair of oddjobs.

Can you imagine the look on the family support officers face when she walked in to find the both playing on the x box the day after Shannon went missing.

Clever plan, should never have been carried out by dimwits though.

Didn't know you had a generous side.
:icon_lol:

I don't, but calling them "****s" is putting them on a par with myself and many good folk off here. ****s we maybe, but we're not dimwits. OK, so some of us maybe.

There are many couples outhere that can't have kids, and then you get scum like this that shouldn't be allowed to breed. (maybe that should be breathe!)

This world can be so cruel at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670