Shooting in Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

If I owe an apology to anyone it is to the family of the shot Congresswoman and nobody else. I do expect an apology from all of those that have personally abused me in this thread. I hope those that have engaged in personal abuse are very pleased with themselves.

I find the hypocrisy and double standards from some posters that are supposed to uphold standards on this forum particularly offensive. I realise that I cannot escape being offended but I do expect certain standards to be upheld. These people should be taking a long holiday from Talking Balls. I would also like to thank others for trying to be reasonable.

Anyone who expresses an opinion on a forum, even if it turns to be misguided, should not be abused for expressing that opinion and that opinion should certainly not be used as a thin veil for expressing personal antagonisms.

****ing hell, Steven, get a grip

Your expressed views at the start of this thread were ignorant, obnoxious and offensive to everyone. If you can't see that then you're a bigger fool than I give you credit for. Your posts have been pathetic, and quite rightly drew the response that they did.

It is, of course, highly possible that this is the exact response that you wanted - giving you some desperately needed attention. If that is actually true then the labelling of you as a **** and a twat appears to me to be perfectly reasonable

I must add that suggesting other posters 'should be taking a long holiday from Talking Balls' is one of the most pitiful things I have read for a long time. I might expect it from the jas's and syd's of this world, but you really should know better

Grow up

RHYDAL

If I owe an apology to anyone it is to the family of the shot Congresswoman and nobody else. I do expect an apology from all of those that have personally abused me in this thread. I hope those that have engaged in personal abuse are very pleased with themselves.

I find the hypocrisy and double standards from some posters that are supposed to uphold standards on this forum particularly offensive. I realise that I cannot escape being offended but I do expect certain standards to be upheld. These people should be taking a long holiday from Talking Balls. I would also like to thank others for trying to be reasonable.

Anyone who expresses an opinion on a forum, even if it turns to be misguided, should not be abused for expressing that opinion and that opinion should certainly not be used as a thin veil for expressing personal antagonisms.

Keep digging san. You'll reach the sewer eventually.

Boy Genius

Banned

Might I suggest it is you who takes the long holiday from Talkingballs, the comments you have posted will take a long time to dissolve from peoples minds.

It really showed what a nasty person you are.

Miles Away

Delusional.

Actions have reactions. If someone came on here condoning rape, racism, or in this case cold blooded murder, I'd fully expect a vitriolic and well deserved backlash. Come to think of it that rule extends to a non-Internet life. You can't go walking about spitting out hateful nonsense and not expect a right good kicking in, both from a virtual sense and an actual one. What kind of community doesn't react against such venom in it's midst?

Take some accountability for goodness sake.

I assume you are a vile man because what you have said is vile. It's made worse by you not taking ownership of your mistake. Shan't be paying attention to a word of yours moving forward as they carry such little weight.

Last edited:

Boy Genius

Banned
I assume you are a vile man because what you have said is vile.

I would say you are correct on that Miles Away, he is a vile vile man.

He will not leave the forum alone as he thinks he is correct in his views, but then again Pol Pot had the same outlook.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

You appear to be in a minority of one. I'd give the above a bit of a rethink if I were you.

Mawsley

I'm guessing there's previous to this because I find it hard to understand why anybody is taking him seriously.

Surely, with views like this, he's an object of humour rather than anger and vitriol? :102:

Miles Away

I'm guessing there's previous to this because I find it hard to understand why anybody is taking him seriously.

Surely, with views like this, he's an object of humour rather than anger and vitriol? :102:

You'd be surprised how many pissed off lunatics there are here...massive country you see. Lots of backwaters.

Even in Charlotte, a fairly cosmopolitan city, there are often God Hates Fags, Burn in Hell signs and the odd protest outside of any given bar on any given night. It's mental.

Just the other day I was driving to work past an abortion clinic and a bloke was standing outside with a graphic sign of an aborted fetus and "Baby Killer" stuff all over the place.

Fairly commonplace I'm afraid. Steven would love it.

Last edited:

drew

My wife knows a girl interviewed on CNN, she is making the angels that separate these nasty WBC ****s from the grieving families.

We going on the special tuesday night vigil bike ride to the UMC later to pay our respects.

Then we're off to see Obama tomorrow who has come to Tucson.

Cate Fox

Having just looked at one of those links, I can see why so many absolutely hate religion. Total nutcases.

Last edited:

Mawsley

You'd be surprised how many pissed off lunatics there are here...massive country you see. Lots of backwaters.

Even in Charlotte, a fairly cosmopolitan city, there are often God Hates Fags, Burn in Hell signs and the odd protest outside of any given bar on any given night. It's mental.

Just the other day I was driving to work past an abortion clinic and a bloke was standing outside with a graphic sign of an aborted fetus and "Baby Killer" stuff all over the place.

:icon_lol:

I was talking about people's response to Steven. :icon_bigg

Boy Genius

Banned

I thought God hates fags. I know I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670